Chapter 4

I opened my eyes the next morning only to have them shut back immediately because of the ray of light escaping through my window.

Why isn't the curtains drawn? I thought inwardly turning to face the other side of the bed so as to avoid direct eye contact with the sun.

"Ah!!!" I screamed realizing I have a stranger in my room. Who the hell is that?!!

"Ahhhh- hhaaaaa". The stranger yawned loudly.

"Who the fuck are you? and what the heck are you fucking doing in my god damn room?!!!". Yeah I know, the curse words are much but that is what I do when I'm fucking scared.

"Geez calm down Sea you're going to make my ear bleed". OMG! he knows my name!? What if he's hired to kill me?

No, you can't die like this Sea, even if you're going to die young, it shouldn't be like this. Fight for life already! Why are you just staring? I thought to myself.

I need a quick way to defense myself. I scanned the room quickly to see if I'll see something to hit him with. I smiled when my eyes landed on my boot. I'm so going to break his head with this.

I walked quietly to my study table where the stranger sat down comfortably. I raised my boot up high ready to destroy his skull with it but unfortunately, he turned his head just in time and dodged my attack.

"What is wrong with you Sea? What in the world are you doing?" I stood there staring at the person in front of me in total shock.

"What are you doing in my room Abi?" I manage to ask.

"I couldn't go home after finishing the math yesterday because it was past midnight so I had no other choice than to sleep here." He explained.

"Oh".

"But men let's talk. You can sleeeeep." He draw the sleep making sure his emphasis was clear. "You've been sleeping since yesterday afternoon and you're just waking up at......... " He stopped to glance at his watch. "8:30" He completed.

8:30? It better not be if not we're so late for school.

"Today is Saturday right?" Abi asked clearly trying not to believe what he just said himself.

"No its not, today is Friday!" I shouted in horror.

OMG!!! We are dead!

                          *************

After twenty minutes, Abi and I arrived at school unwashed. We didn't even had time to brush. So we literally came to school with bad breath and a shabby cloth.

"My assignment". A figure stopped me in the hall way. Who else can it be though- Ryan.

"Here". Abi placed it in my hand and I slammed it on Ryan's hand making sure I release a breath on his face to teach him a lesson.

He took few steps backward and I couldn't help chuckle at his reaction.

"Did........ you swallow a dead chicken?".  He asked.

Was my breath really that bad?

"No". I replied walking closer to him to give him a little more punishment. I held him by his shoulder and said   "That's what you get for giving me  sleepless nights". I smirked and did a fake yawn on his face before releasing him.

"Let's go Abi". I face Abi who just stayed mute watching us with wide eyes.

"Dead chicken?" Abi said trying to hold his laughter.

"Shut up." I hit him on the arm making Abi to burst out laughing. "Yours smells like a dead dog".  I told him and we both started laughing  hard again forgetting we hard class.

We waited for the present class period to be over so we can join the next class and for the main time, we chatted about random things.

We were chatting and having a good time when my phone suddenly buzzed.

Unknown: you'll pay dearly for what you did.

What I did? Who could this be? And why Is the person threatening me?