Chapter 6

Abi had offered to pick me up this morning to drop me off at school and I'd  gladly accepted  because normally we would played loud music in his car singing along with our loud terrible voices but today was different  and I regretted accepting his offer because he hasn't stop his interrogations since i sat down.

  "Just tell me already." Abi whined. "Who did you kiss on Saturday night?"

Ugh!! Will this boy ever give up!?  I've told him a thousand time that i didn't know who I kissed but apparently he didn't believe me and he has not stop his disturbance since that Saturday _ let me remind you that today is Monday.

"For goodness sake Abi! let me be!" I groaned out in annoyance. "I've told you a thousand time that I didn't know the person, why wouldn't you just trust me." I glared at him.

"I'll try to." He scoffed clearly not believing a word I just said.

"You'll try to? or you're going to trust me." I glared at him. "Is it that you don't have a retentive memory or you recently hit your head on something and you lost some part of your memory and that's why you simply can't recall the fact that I was blindfolded and that the lights were off." I don't know why he's been an asshole or maybe he actually did lost some part of his memory and he's not telling me about it.

"What!?" Abi exclaimed. "Why would you even think that!?"

"What other option did you give me when you're acting oblivious to the fact that I was blindfolded and that there's no way on earth I could have seen the person. Sure I'll think that maybe you lost some part of your memory." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll let go of the topic." He mumbled.

"Thank you".  I faked a smile.

"Wait." He pulled over the car. 

"What?" I asked wondering if something was wrong.

"I don't know if this that I'm about to say will make you feel better or worse but I'll let you know anyway that it wasn't me that you kissed so your  suspects should be on the other guys that lined up with me".

I thought you said you'll drop the topic!!! and no, my suspect shouldn't be on those guys because I know I didn't kiss anyone of them - sorry I won't let you know this information  tho.

"I know I didn't kiss you." I rolled my eyes at him. "There's no way  I'm ever going to kiss those ugly lips of yours. Now start driving." I laughed at him.

"Ha ha, very funny." He said sarcastically starting the car with a glare plastered on his face.

"Sorry." I mumbled between laughter.

"Whatever".  He looked away. "Didn't you say you couldn't see anyone so how did you know that it wasn't me you kissed?" He asked sharply as if he had caught me under my lies.

"Duh.... I know your smell from anywhere."

"And what's that suppose to mean?"

"It means that even if I was blindfolded, I can still easily recognize you with your smell and not kiss you because you're my friend and you'll be the last person I'll kiss in the universe." I explained to him taping him on the back.

"Did you actually know how many girls are begging to kiss me?" He raise his brow bragging.

"Uh.... let me guess." I put a finger on my jaw pretending to think. "Um.. that should be zero!" I shouted laughing at him.

"Not funny".  He growled at me. "You're really underestimating this hot friend of yours." He bragged yet again.

"I can see that".  I giggled.

We arrived at school and I got out of the car laughing at something Abi had said when i noticed alot of students running to the to the hall way.

"What's going on?" Abi asked with his gaze fixed on the students running.

"Let's go find out". I said running to go see for myself.

"You bastard!" Jason growled locking Ryan by his shirt.

Ok so let me give you a brief introduction. Jason Davidson is the competitor to Ryan. He's the second rated playboy in our school and to be completely honest with you, I actually do prefer him to Ryan.

"You shouldn't blame me for your sister's did, she begged for me and I was generous enough to give her what she wanted. Ask her yourself?" He said with his ever so cocky face.

Everyone looked from Ryan to Rachael. The poor girl is crying her eyes out already from the whole scene.

"You said you loved me." She cried.

"C'mon stop been a bitch Rachael, I can tolerate anything but not lies. You're really not doing this well, bitchy behavior and been a whore? They don't..... "

"You called my sister a whore?" Jason roared out landing a fist on Ryan's face.

"How dare you!" Ryan groaned retaliating .

In less than a second, everyone watch as the fight got intense, it was as if Ryan is an animal with the way he fought. He literally pinned Jason down landing endless fist on his face.

Oh my God I think he's going to kill Jason if anyone didn't stop him.

I glance up to see everyone but they all stared at Ryan in horror clearly afraid to go near him to stop him. Oh no this is bad.

"Go stop them." I whispered to Abi who was beside. He looked at me as tho I'd lost my mind and he immediately took a step backward. I should have known he'll be useless in this situation. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop!!" I shouted walking towards them and pulling Ryan. He seemed to be angered by my action and raised a fist at me but suddenly stopped just when it was about to land on my face.

Holy shit. I stared at him In horror as he stared back breathing heavily still with his fist hanging in the air against me. I swallowed hard knowing any silly act from me may actually do make the fist still land on me.

He stood up after some time.  "Fuck!" He cursed.

"What is going on here?" The principal arrived. "Jesus!" He yelped seeing Jason on the floor with blood all over his face.

"He did this to my brother!" Rachael voiced out pointing at Ryan.

Ryan looked from Rachael to the principal before his gaze landed on me permanently.

What are you? The question hanged in my mind as I stared back in complete fear.

Vote
Comment
Share
😘😘😘

Before I forget, below is a picture of Jason Davidson.