Chapter 1

"Sea?" Abi called. "Hmm". I replied lazily concentrating on fixing my headphone. By the way my full name is Chelsea Novell.  Abi calls me Sea in short for Chelsea. 

"There's a get together party at Jack's house next week. He planned it so we can have fun before our prom and graduation." Abi said. What's with the rush. Prom and graduation is next term so why the rush? I wouldn't say this out because Abi will definitely say I have a problem with everything.

"That's good." I replied simply.

"Huh.....ain't you going to come?"

"Nope, you know that already". I answered.  "But.........." He tried to object leaving me to interrupt. "I don't want to talk about this Abi. Going to parties, getting drunk is not what I fancy and you know it so I don't even get why you're bringing this up."

"People don't just get drunk by entering a party  Sea. I mean you can avoid it you know besides its not as if its a protocol that you must drink or get drunk in a party. You can just settle with a juice, Pepsi or anything." He reasoned.

"Okay so quick question." I said raising my finger. "What now?" He groaned in annoyance. "I just want to know if at Jack's house they don't spike drinks like juice or Pepsi that you just mentioned."

"Oh stop being paranoid Sea it doesn't suit you." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not been paranoid here Abi, it's you that is not been reasonable with me. You know what I have against parties, you know how my history connect with it and its sure not a good one."

'Puff '. He sighed. "Just because your mom made that mistake doesn't mean you're going to do the same. I think its high time you face your fears and stop running away from them."

"My mom........"

"ABI!! ABIJAH!!" I suddenly got interrupted by my sister's yelling.

"What did you do this time?" I faced Abi knowing that he's done something yet again. He always finds a way to get in trouble with my sister. Nancy. That's her name if you're wondering.

"I might have mistakenly hit and broken her nail polish while rushing up to meet you" He explained.

"You are sooooo dead." I stared at the door in horror  hearing Nancy's heavy foot step approaching my room. "RUN!!!" We both shouted. He ran towards my window and climbed down the tree that was near my window. That has always been his escape rot. Just in time, Nancy opened my door. "Where is that fish tail?!" She shouted. "I promise I will kill him today". That's if you see him. I couldn't help the smirk that graced my face.

"What are you talking about Nancy?" I said brushing off the smirk on my face. "Abi left a long time ago. Didn't you see him?" I acted innocent.

"No I didn't and I would have if only he passed the front door!" She barked at me pointing to my window  obviously realizing what happened since the windows were still opened.

"Is there a squirrel on the tree? Is that why you are pointing at my window?" I continued my acting.

"I swear I hate both of you!" She declared frustrated by my drama.

"What! why?" I acted hurt by her statement.

"That imbecile fucking broke my nail polish and you fucking let him go!" High blood pressure is for real incase she doesn't know. Can't she just stop with the yelling already, my ears are at the verge of bleeding right now.

"He broke your nail polish? how dare him! I'll cut his hands when next I see.......... "

"Just stop it! Stop with the fake love display. I'm not stupid you know."  Really? I'm not sure I know. "Alert him Sea because the next time I see him I'll teach him a lesson." She said walking out and slamming my door hard, like really Hard. Did you get the point HARD.

"I'm sorry you took some part of Abi's punishment." I said rubbing my door. I mean you can't blame me, I feel bad for the poor door. Why did Nancy had to vent her anger on it.

After the whole sympathy thing for the door, I bursted out laughing hard.  Replaying the whole Abi's escape and Nancy's frustration was worth laughing at. 

A/N: Hey you beautiful people this is a new book from your girl altogracia. I hope you'll like and enjoy it the way I do😀.

Pls don't forget to comment and hit the star below.

This is pretty short, I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Love ❤️ u all. Happy reading 😘