Chapter 11 : Reunion²

I was sitting on my desk and drawing between the lines of my notebook, nothing specific since I was only bored. It was now 2pm, being alone in the house became as usual as ever and I wasn't expecting anything new to come out of this day. As the seconds turn to minutes I took a deep breath placing my pen down and decided to grab a snack from the kitchen, but out of the blue I heard my phone ringing. I flipped the phone on the desk to see who was calling, spelling "Mr. Joestar".

" Oh? That's a bit unusual..? "

I picked the phone up and answered the call curiosity filling me. "Hello?"

"Hey there y/n! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great, how have you been Mr. Joestar?" I smiled at his usual cheerful tone.

"I've been doing great, thank you for asking! I heard you and Jotaro graduated to your last year of high school eh? I couldn't expect less from both of you."

"Yes indeed, did Seiko tell you already?"

"Seiko?!? Her name is Holy!! I can't believe y'all call her that!"

I tried to hold back my laughter from behind the phone, I was only teasing him since I knew this name would piss him off.

"Anyway y/n, that's not what I called you for. There's something important I wished to talk to you about."

I started feeling curious at the change of tone, I leaned against my chair and hummed to myself. "Of course, what is it Mr. Joestar?"

"I believe Jotaro already told you about our group that went together to Egypt, right?"

"Oh yeah, he told me a little about them"

"Great then, so I wished to talk to you about Kakyoin Noriaki, that was in a coma. He woke up after around 15 days of our journey, but he told me not to inform Jotaro about it yet. He wanted to surprise him this school year so he studied from the hospital and he graduated too. He's now ready to join face to face classes and no longer need to be at the hospital. I kinda needed your help with it, I told Kakyoin about you and if you agree I'll give you his address so that you can arrange everything up together, but please don't tell Jotaro about it just yet!"

"That's.. " kind of surprising? I didn't expect to hear that. I already heard the story from Jotaro and his nightmares about his fatal incident, so news like this will definitely ease his mind even the slightest, no. It will definitely do.

"Of course Mr. Joestar I'd be glad to help with this, just send me his address and I will take it from here."

"Thank you so much y/n, I knew I could count on you" I heard his voice soften and I couldn't help but smile.

"It's no problem, catch up with ya later!"

Joseph laughed from the other side of the phone and sighed in content. "sure kid!"

I placed the phone aside, and it wasn't too long before a message reached me, Kakyoin's address attached in it.

I starred at it for quite some time before standing up and changing my clothes, I was going to pay a little visit to his house.

Following the address I hopefully didn't walk for too long, it was about 10 minutes walk from my house. I approached the door nervously and knocked a few times then taking a step behind.

The door swung open revealing a tall guy, with cherry red hair that had a thick bang styled in a curly way, hiding the side of his eyes. He was wearing a light green T-shirt and a gray sweatpants. He had two scars on both of his eyes and looked as if he had just woken up of sleep. But the most important thing is... HE WAS SUPER CUTE.