Chapter 3: He Knows

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩!!
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 / 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 / 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The teenager from my class was looking at me with a stern yet surprised look; I could already sense his burning gaze at me. I let Ashes & Pearls drop the girl from her grip, now laying unconscious. It was then that I saw it, a purple form manifested in front of him as he started sprinting to where I was standing. I was startled by how big that purple spirit hovering over him was, but I managed to form a crystal shield between me and him to block his attack. His eyes widened as his spirit's fist landed a hit against the shield that didn't budge, so he hit it again and again multiply until it finally shattered which gave me some time to move out of his deadly attack. It was pretty obvious how strong he was but wait a second...I'm not his enemy!

"Wait a goddamn second, why the fuck are you attacking me?" I shouted, trying to dodge his attacks which were so fast that I almost got knocked off my feet, the force he was using was literally aiming to break my bones if not kill me. The black-haired teen only glared at me, and I caught a glimpse of his lips moving as if he was saying something under his breath.

"Star Platinum...The World."

The next thing I knew, I was knocked out.

....

I slowly started opening my eyes, feeling dizzy while my head ached badly. "What happened...?" I questioned myself, still trying to regain consciousness and process what had occurred. I tried moving, but I found myself tied up in a chair. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed, now fully awake as my vision scanned the place I was in. Apparently, I was in an empty classroom, or that's what I thought until I saw a tall figure move from behind me and tower over me. It was none other than the black-haired male from my class; I hadn't learned his name just yet.

"Finally awake from your little nap. I'll ask only once, and you'd better answer immediately because I won't hesitate to crush you right here and now, got it? Who the fuck are you, and who sent you here?"

I stared at him while blinking a few times. 'Just who the fuck he thinks he is?' I didn't even hesitate to pull Ashes & Pearls out and behind me to free me from the chair.

...Bad Idea.

I couldn't even blink before noticing that he disappeared from my sight, then I felt a tight grip around my neck. I wasn't able to move my head in order to see what was happening as I slowly started to choke. 'What kind of power he has...?' It seemed like he was serious. He was seriously going to kill me.

"S-Stop!!!!!" I managed to scream with the few breaths I had left. But what I didn't expect was that he slowly loosened his grip. I breathed deeply.

"Talk."

"No one sent me!" I'm just a normal transfer student from America! I moved here a week ago with my dad!" I let out a shaky, terrified breath. I have no idea if he believed me or not, but all I know is that I was telling him the truth.

"What about your stand?" He added, as serious as a person can be.

"W-what do you mean stand...? I don't know what you're talking about!" I started to feel nervous; whatever he just said, I had no idea about it, and I feared that it would make him angry again.

"I see..." I closed my eyes nervously as he spoke. But... I suddenly felt the pressure completely disappear from my throat, and the ropes that were holding me against the chair slowly fell down. I was able to move again. I stumbled off my place in an attempt to escape, but I ended up collapsing into the ground when the rope clung to my ankle. I turned myself to face the teen, only to notice him slowly approaching me. I started backing away on the ground until my back met the wall. I felt a shiver run down my spine when he looked at me and then crouched down in front of me. "Stay away from me!" I spat out, bringing my arms in front of me, and closed my eyes. I then felt his hand hold onto my arm, slowly bringing it down.