Chapter 17: Her Dress

Do enjoy this chapter, the future ones won't be as wholesome and captivating.

It's been a long while since I mentioned my school progress, mainly because the highlight of my story was my two guys' best friends. Well- that's our old status anyway, turned out we were all caught up in an awkward situation of attraction, a love triangle if you might call it. But instead of me ending up with one of them and ruining their friendship like most romance novels do, we ended up all together after our last encounter.

Anyway! That aside... I guess I forgot to update y'all on our academic life! Our finals finally approached leaving us no way to process this new relationship. The three of us did our best, turned out Kakyoin was struggling with English class, and there was no way in hell I'd pass Math class if it wasn't for Jotaro's help. But in the end...We did it. I never pictured this, me in college? No way in hell I could've done that without them.

Now... enough of me narrating the story for you, I'll let you now see what to come next for yourselves.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Honey! Are you done yet? Jotaro just called and said he'll be here in five" My dad called from downstairs. Today was the prom night at our high school, and despite Jotaro not wanting to show up, me and Nori succeeded to convince him. It was the last time we were going to step into the high school grounds so why not? Besides, I spent a fair long-time planning my outfit.

"Almost! I'm just finishing up" I called back, putting the last touches to my makeup. I didn't know themes in prom parties were a thing until today, maybe it's just a Japanese thing? I had no idea but the theme of this night was rather... Interesting.

It mainly featured a gothic aesthetic, but not the kind of gothic people nowadays dress like- don't get me wrong I love the aesthetic of today but... Who's better at being gothic than vampires? dark royalty? That's the shit, but I already know a lot of people are going to be extra about it.

I figured out that simple is rather good, so I settled down for a long red dress with a high slit, hugging my body perfectly. As for my makeup, I was honestly proud of how it turned out since I never really tried a similar look before. What can I say, I can get creative when I want.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Outfit and Makeup
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Outfit and Makeup꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷