🌙 Part 16

There was a loud laugh with a series of claps echoing the whole cafeteria. Everyone was giving them a weirded out look as one was laughing uncontrollably and the other was trying to hide his face want the floor to swallow him.

" Bambam you can stop now it's not funny"

"I'm sorry i can't help it but did you actually thought that " he continued laughing causing taehyung to roll his eyes.

Flashback~~~~~

Low grunting and heavy breathing surrounded the room as jungkook paced back and forth . He was huffing near his ear and taehyung buried his face in the pillow .

"It feels good right" jungkook ask panting to which taehyung only nodded his head.

"Vanilla is my favourite flavour, this is the only Oli which smells great"

After massaging his back jungkook's eyes went on a small mole peeping from taehyung's sweats. Without thinking jungkook pulled his sweats to reveal a small mole.

"H-hyung what are you doing?"

"Oh tae you got a mole on your butt how come I didn't noticed it, it's so cute" he squeezed it causing taehyung to Yelp and jerk back pulling up his sweats almost immediately.

"Aww my baby is shy shy don't worry hyung has seen everything there's nothing to be ashamed of" jungkook patted taehyung head.

Taehyung was bright red at this point, it was so embarrassing first of all his dirty mind pictured something else where as jungkook just came here to massage his back. Secondly there is a huge ass boner that he's hiding and it hurts like hell. Jungkook unknowingly has been testing his patience in every possible way.

"Hyung I'm sleepy can you just go to your room" taehyung asked in a soft voice not trying to be rude causing jungkook to sigh

"Teenagers nowadays alright goodnight pup let me know if it still hurts tomorrow" jungkook kissed his forehead and went out of the room.

Taehyung finally breathe and you can guess what he did for the rest of the night.

Flashback ended~~~~

"Tell me am i wrong what was i supposed to think it sounds so wrong in every way "

"That's what happens my friend when you watch too much porn with all those plot about you hiring a massager and ."

"Ok stop i-i don't watch such stuff it's you who does stop comparing your sins with me. I literally caught you watch porn in IT Lab" he accused Bambam causing him to spill out some dark secrets

"Oh is it what about you, i saw your weird ass search history of how to be Manly in front of an alpha, 10 signs of an alpha might be in love with you, also that love meter thing. You are worst than me taehyung "

If you are wondering so yes this is how they met, they both were in IT lab researching their own dark desire when they caught eachother and now they are friends? Not exactly but someone who shares everything with eachother. They have similar fantasy and kinks which lead them to best talk buddy.

"Let's stop exposing ourselves and think what should I do next" taehyung said rubbing his head.

"You have to man up bro like just get up and confess your love remember 'the one that hesitate, ends up mastrubate'.

"What kind of a quote is that i never heard of it" taehyung grossed out. "Also how am I supposed to confess when he clearly stated that he sees me as his younger brother "

"Oh from brother i remember watching this porn in which a brother-"

"Bambam stop with your porn history and help me with my situation it's serious "

"Ok ok bro enough of fun now let's think seriously. Does your hyung has an omega or a mate cause if that's the case give up bro he's never gonna be yours"

"Hey don't say that but wait I actually I never thought of it, i know nothing about hyung's love life. I have to find about it quickly"

"Ok so that's all set, this is your first task you have to find if the coast is clear for digging. I'll wait for a good news till then keep you hole ready for your alpha"

"Wait I'm a top in this relationship " taehyung said and bambam gave him a judging look.

"Didn't seems like hearing about your last night incident. You were ready for him to take you from behind and now you say you are a top, go and wash your face Kim you are a love sick pup for him who will get on their knees anytime he ask for."

_________________________________________________

Jungkook was done with his work when he got a phone call. He sighed when he saw it was jiwoon who was calling him.

It's not like he hates him but he is not sure how to face him after that night.

"Hello"

"Thank god jungkook you finally picked up i was so worried for you, where have you been i called you so many times but you didn't answered any of it"

"I'm sorry for disappearing actually I wanted to apologise on behalf of Taehyung but i was embarrassed to face you" jungkook bit his lips as the other line went silent after a few seconds he speaks.

"Can you please meet me right now i have something to discuss with you which I can't explain on phone " jungkook didn't wanted to but he felt like he should after all he wants to apologise too so he agreed.

"Alright tell me where should I meet you"

Later that day

Jungkook was sitting in a cute cafe. He was admiring the cafe it was really nice the interior was so cute.
'i must bring taehyung here he would love it'
He came out of his bubble when he heard a throat cleaning noise.

"So jungkook first of all congratulations for a successful show i didn't got a chance to congratulate you properly "

"Thank you and I'm sorry for that, i thought you might never want to see me again so i"

"No jungkook you are wrong i never thought of you that way honestly i don't blame taehyung. Your brother (🔪) was just trying to protect you. I would do the same if i was him, also i was wrong my actions were wrong that day. I don't know what got into me you were looking so beautiful and it was as if someone was controlling my body i was not in my right state of mind. I'm sorry jungkook please forgive me"

"It's ok I guess" he replied unsure cause how TF was he suppose to reply to that. Jiwoon held his hands

"And now for the part that I called you speacially for, Jungkook i know this is too early but i think I'm ready to confess, Jeon jungkook i like you will you be my boyfriend "

_________________________________________________

Did anybody ordered soup ?