🌙 Part 30

"Hyung who is it? I'm waiting for you" taehyung asked coming out of the studio.

"No one, it was just one of the singer I'm collabing with" Yoongi lied, clearly not having enough energy to deal with taehyung at the moment, Taehyung noded trusting his words.

On the other hand jungkook he just felt so lost, after so many years this is the first time he felt so lonely. He went to taehyung's room and looked around his belongings, his bed, his study table, the photo frame of them together, the awards and trophies he won in sports and studies.

He walked around with teary eyes and came across taehyung's wardrobe. He picked one shirt and kissed it after sniffing it, taehyung's scent feels good, it always helped him feel calm and give comfort, also jungkook got connected because of his mark.

He went through his wardrobe and finally found taehyung old clothes. Jungkook smiled looking at them remembering young taehyung not accepting anything from him and always staying alert of his actions. He really was his safe place, but he broke taehyung's trust. The house of cards fell down, the relationship with lies and secrets crumbled down into ashes.

He gather himself together and finally packed taehyung's stuff and sending it to Yoongi's house. Again back to living alone with just him and his loneliness. 

A few months flew by but nothing changed in jungkook's life. He gets up from taehyung's room, yes he sleeps there. He made a nest with few of taehyung's belonging on his bed and he sleeps comfortably embracing taehyung's scent. He hardly eats anything then go out for work, he's still doing 2 jobs as he wants to divert his mind from thinking about taehyung. He comes back home, take a bath and directly goes back to bed skipping his dinner because he's alone and he would rather sleep than making meal just for himself.

And taehyung,

He has become studious, he studies all the time after his classes he goes to library and then till evening he's there and then he goes back home helping Yoongi with house work and go to sleep. Both taehyung and jungkook made this loop for themselves to not think of any other things.

"Taehyung hyung went back to his default setting" beomgyu said looking at taehyung who was sitting under a tree with his headphones reading a book.

"Something must have happened to him. He was quite but nowadays he seems more distant than ever" soobin said worrying about the elder.

"Should we go and cheer hyung?" Kai asked innocently

"Hmm it sounds dangerous but atleast we will get to know which taehyung to expect today...he's just emotionless. Let's go guys" yeonjun said as they walked towards taehyung.

"Hey hyung we were wondering if you would like to play volleyball with us" Taehyun asked as they all sat down beside him.

"No thanks I have to study" he replied without looking up

"Come on hyung take a break, you are being so hard on yourself" beomgyu said

"The only thing hard is gonna be your life, we have exams in less than a month and I don't know about you all but i wanna get in a good college so please leave me alone." Taehyung replied coldly and went back to his books

"Say soobin since when did our finals got this close and we didn't realised" yeonjun asked in disbelief.

"We had exams coming up?"

"Noo I can't afford to fail because if I did I have to repeat the same class with my younger sister and nothing can be as bad as being in the same class with her" Kai panicked, they all did.

Since that day the Txt boys were found hanging out with taehyung in the library studying, well atleast trying to study hard. As none of them have complete notes, they took taehyung's help who surprisingly helped them out.