Did I tell you,you look beautiful

"Bela no you will ruin your lipstick"Nandani shouted pushing Bela's hand away from her mouth as she was chewing her nails.

"Here I am so tensed about my engagement and you are worried about a freaking lipstick"Bela shouted shocking us all as Nandani took two steps back.

"I am sorry"Nandani whispered and she seems like she was on the verge of tears I took her in a side hug rubbing her arm.

"I am so sorry Nandu it's just that it's my engagement and I am so nervous about this I know it's a trival thing but I don't know I am so nervous that I shouted on you"Bela apologised as soon as she realised what she said.

Naira was going to console Bela but Ani Bhabhi stopped her as Zoya Bhabhi took a step forward.

"Bela listen to me it's common feeling all nervous and jittery during your wedding and engagement it's totally fine ok now calm down and you know Mahir he is the best you can get and he loves you with his heart right then no need to be nervous ok"Zoya bhabhi explained cupping Bela's face and she nodded.

"Yes Di"She replied hugging her.

"Yes Bela its completely fine on my wedding day I was so nervous that I thought on running away"Ani Bhabhi said making us all chuckle.

"Bhabhi now imagine if you ran away the headline would be "Famous Actress Anika ran away from her own wedding"Manik added completely lightening the situation making us laugh.

"Ok ok now it's time for the engagement let's go"Naira said as Bela picked up the floral bouquet from the chair.

"Sorry"Bela said hugging Nandani

"It's ok "Nandani replied with a smile.

Anu was standing in the front as flower girl while three of us were the bridesmaid standing after her and atlast Bela was standing with Manik,Both the bhabhi's have already went to the stage.

The door of the palace opened and I choose you started playing as we started walking towards the stage.

"Take care of my sister"Manik kept Bela's hand in Mahir's while he nodded.

I stood beside Mahir and Manik stood beside Bela as I first forwarded the ring to Mahir.

"Shall I"Mahir asked Bela,bending on his knees,Bela blinked her eyes as Mahir  slid the ring in her finger.

Then Manik forwarded the ring to Bela who slid the ring  in Mahir's finger as both of them hugged each other.

All of us hooted and cheered as Adi Bhaiya bought bought the cake for the newly engaged couple

They cut the cake and fed each other first and then fed all of us one by one

"It's time for some dance now"The DJ said,the light turned dim and the music started playing.

"Ms Avni Oberoi would you like to have a dance with me"Manik asked forwarding his hand towards me.

"It would be my pleasure Mr Manik Malhotra"I placed my hand in his as we made our way to where everyone was dancing.

Adi Bhaiya was dancing with Zoya Bhabhi,Shiv Bhaiya with Ani  Bhabhi,Bela with Mahir,Neil with Nandani and Naira with Kartik. 

We swayed ourself to the music till the time the song changed to Dil Diya Gallan and Manik twirled me as someone held me by my waist as I looked upto meet Neil's brown orbs.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se

Mainu tu baandh le

Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein

Honde na faasley

I kept my hand on Neil's shoulder while he kept his hand on my waist our other hand entwined together as we swayed to the beat,my heartbeat was literally running.

Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sunn le meri

Dil diyan gallan

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu milaa ke

He twirled me with the change in the beat and then pulled me towards him with my back facing him.

"Did I tell you,you look beautiful"He whispered in my ears as heat rushed to my cheeks not sure if it was due to our close proximity or his words.

Dil diyan gallan haaye...

Karaange roz roz beh ke

Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

He kept both his hand on my waist while I kept both my hand on his shoulder as we swayed our bodies lost in each other's eyes.

I felt a push as we came back to the reality and realised that the song was over and got seperated from each other.

"Be thankful that Adi Bhaiya didn't noticed"Mahir whispered to both of us.

I gave him a look and went towards my girl gang.

"Someone was so busy in their dance that they forgot their sorroundings"Nandani teased making me blush while the other two were also giving me teasing look.

"Shut up three of you"I shouted as I saw from my pheripheral view Neil.was talking to Mahir

"Comeon everyone let's have dinner the guest have already left"Adi Bhaiya announced as all the guest already left and now only us family was left.

"Comeon newly engaged couple feed each other so we can also eat"Kartik announced making us all chuckle and the two blushed.

The two fed each other one bye one and we all clapped.

"Bhaiya khilado please"I whined as I was sitting between Adi Bhaiya and Shiv Bhaiya.

H

e took a morsel and forwarded towards me as I ate it.

"She is not only your sister I am also gonna make her eat"Adi Bhaiya stated.

With this both of them took turn in feeding me as I felt so blessed at that moment.

****