Indeed it is.

Bela and Mahir's engagement went really well and today early in the morning everyone left for Mumbai except for us eight and currently I am setting my hair listening to music reminscing my dance with Avni yestarday,I kept the comb down and at the exact same moment I heard the door knock,I opened the door and closed it again.

"Bhai what the hell open the door"I heard Nandani's voice from the other side and quickly opened the door.

"Who are you and what have you done to my sister"I teased her seeing her wearing a black anarkali. 

"Shut up,we girls have decided to wear traditional today"She pushed me aside and entered the room getting comfortable on the sofa.

I sighed and closed the door and sat on the bed.

"Is everyone ready"I asked leaning against the bed.

"Don't know I have told Naira to call me once everyone is in the lobby"She replied and I nodded taking out my phone from the pocket.

"By the way I met your someone special whom you took with you to the bakery go ahead you have my blessings"She replied taking a seat on the sofa.

"What the hell how do you know"I asked as I didn't reveal the name of Avni.

"Comeon Bhai the way you stare at her and how you two were dancing so lost in each other made it pretty clear not just to me but everyone"She replied and it made me think did Shiv Bhaiya noticed it too.

"Do you think Shiv Bhaiya would have noticed"I asked unsure as I don't want to ruin my relationship with him,he isn't just my team captain but is my big brother.

"Oh I don't think so"She dismissed and I nodded. 

"Shall we go down everyone would have reached by now"I asked looking at the clock hanged on the wall and she nodded.

I stuffed the wallet and my phone in my pocket and locked the door before we made our way downstairs.

Except for Bela and Mahir everyone was present there,I saw Avni sitting at a corner using her phone.

"Hi"I greeted sitting beside her and she looked up from her phone.

"Hello"She greeted back keeping her phone aside. 

"You are looking really beautiful"I complimented as she looked no less than an angel in the white anarkali suit.

"Thank you"She replied tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear and I could see a light hint of redness on her cheeks

"No we aren't going to boring palaces please"Bela's voice boomed through the corridor as we saw her and Mahir coming towards us bickering.