|•|Chapter 4|•|

A few months later..

I walk down the hallway, still thinking about what happened. Douma runs up to me and hugs me. At this point I'm used to it but I can't shake this feeling,, it's probably nothing. Right-?

"Want some gum?" Douma offers, I say yes because why not. He hands me a piece of gum and I open it, there is a note on the wrapper. "Meet me on the rooftop during cleaning time." I look up and he's gone. Why am I friends with this psycho?

After class I sit down on a bench outside of the school to eat the lunch that I packed, I open my phone and look at my notifications. It's from some random number, I open the message. "Hey Akaza! Don't ask how I got your number :>" the message said, I know it's Douma.

(Akaza)
(What do you want weirdo?)

(Douma)
(Aw don't be like that Akaza-dono)

(Akaza)
(Can't I just eat lunch in peace??)

No response after that. I sit my phone down and it's already cleaning time,
I get up and enter the school and walk up the stairs to the rooftop.

What it looks like:

I see Douma leaning against the wall, he smiles softly and waves hi

"What did you need?" I ask. "I wanted to ask you something, Akaza." I am very nervous at this point.
"What is it-?"
"Why are you so scared around me?"
I scoff, "What do you mean?! I'm not scared of y-" He narrows his eyes at me, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I hate it when people tell lies that I can easily see through." This pisses me off so I decide to do the smart thing, try to fight him.
I know I'm a idiot.
I try to punch him and he just grabs the collar of my shirt while giggling then pins me to the wall, I try to kick him off but fail. He looks into my eyes while grinning, he begins to pull me closer to him when the door opens and he let's go of me, I look to see who it is and it's Tamio Enmu.

"Hey guys, we need to get ready to go home- You know that right?" He says, Douma smiles then nods. I get up and watch Douma go back inside, "Hey did I interrupt something or-" "Nope." I cut him off then walk away, What the fuck just happened-?!

_______________________________________

Here's part 4! Sorry that it took forever 🥲