|•|Chapter 3|•|

Akazas POV:

I lay my head on the library table, already mentally tired from 15 minutes of studying for some stupid test. Douma sighs, obviously annoyed with me right now "Listen Akaza, if you want to get a good grade you have to study." I glare at him, he then grabs me by the collar of my shirt so he can look me in the eyes.

"I'm getting really tired of your bulls-" At the perfect timing the bell rings, Douma let's go of me and puts the library books away and walks to class.
I am shocked from what just happened but I take a deep breath and walk to class to take a test.

After class

Its now cleaning time, basically the hour that we spend cleaning the school. I walk into my homeroom class with some supplies to clean the windows, I just can't stop thinking about earlier.. It was just so unsettling yet nice at the same time.

I finish cleaning one of the windows and turn to pick up the bottle of window cleaner when I hear a familiar voice outside the classroom,

This is the classroom btw

I try sneaking into the hallway when Douma see's me and walks over to me, "How do you think you did on the history test? It would be bad if you didn't get a good grade

I try sneaking into the hallway when Douma see's me and walks over to me, "How do you think you did on the history test? It would be bad if you didn't get a good grade." He says while smiling, why the fuck does he sound so intimidating?! "I think I did good,," I say, not looking him in the eyes because they are freaking me out.

He looks at me dead serious for a moment before smiling, "That's good, I wouldn't want you to fail!" He says then walks away

_______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this!