|•|Chapter 9|•|

Akaza's POV.

I am planning on asking Kokushibo if he wants to come to the party with me, but I should probably ask douma first.. I walk up to Douma, he's chatting with Gyokko. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns around then smiles "Hey Akaza, what do you need?" He asks, "I was wondering if I could bring a friend with me to your party this weekend?" "Who is it?" Douma asks me, "Oh it's just my friend Kokushib-" "No." He interrupts me. What is so wrong with inviting Kokushibo?? "Why? He's my friend I'm sure he'll be nice-" "I said no. That's that. You can invite anyone else except him." He says sternly, I'd better liste- NO. I'm my own person and I can make my own decisions. "Alright." I say before walking away from Douma and Gyokko.

I walk over to Kokushibo, "Hey Kokushibo!" He turns around "Oh, hello Akaza," "I was wondering if you wanted to come to Douma's party with me?" He thinks for a moment, "I don't see why not," I almost explode- I want to say 'could this be considered a date?' But that'd be weird-
"Alright!" I smile and walk away.

October 29th.
Douma's parents are out of town for the weekend so he has Saturday and Sunday to party.

Akaza's POV.

There it is, Douma's house. I knock on the door and Hantengu opens the door, "Hey Douma! Your bestie is he-" Douma punches Hantengu and leans against the door, "Hey-! Sorry about that dumbass." He says, blushing slightly but I ignore it "It's fine," Douma looks behind me at Kokushibo. Douma glares at me.

He smiles slightly at Kokushibo and pulls me inside the house, he drags me into the bathroom so he can talk to me. I fucked up. "Why the fuck did you invite him." He says, having me pinned against the bathroom door. "W-Well I just thought you wouldn't say anything if I did." "Do you even know who he's dating?" My stomach drops. "What..?" "He's dating Kibustuji! The guy who basically has everyone wrapped around his finger!!" "Oh." I say softly. I don't know what to think at this point..
Douma sighs and pinches the brim of his nose. "Just tell Kokushibo that you got sick and walk around the block, then come back through the back door. He'll most likely go home." I nod and we exit the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I enter through the backdoor and Douma hugs me and hands me a cup (one of those red cups yk the ones) of alcohol, I pull out my phone and go to Kokushibo's contact... I block him.
Douma grabs and empty wine bottle and walks over to the karaoke machine in the kitchen and grabs the microphone then climbs onto the bar to stand on it, he's drunk. "Hey, anybody want to play spin the bottle?" That sentence may sound clear but he was slurring his words-

Some people yell 'yes' and Douma makes me play too, we all sit in a circle, I'm straight across from Douma. Some people go first, then it's Douma's turn. Douma grabs the base of the bottle and it spins... And spins.... And spins...... It lands on a cheerleader. Oh thank god.. They kiss for like 3 minutes and then more people go, somehow the bottle doesn't land on me, even though I'm fine with not kissing drunk students it kinda hurts..

It's Douma's turn once again and he spins it.... It lands on me. He looks at me, this is awkward-
"You can just skip me if you want since your strai-" he cuts me off by pulling me into a heated kiss. He's probably just too drunk to know what he's doing. He's probably too drunk to know he's making out with me.. He probably won't remember any of this... I want to savor this. I put my arms around his neck and make out with him passionately.

_______________________________________

663 words omg-
I had fun with this chapter