|•|Chapter 8.|•|

October 26th.

Akaza's POV.

I have been hanging out with Douma for a week now and everyone likes me now, it's weird.. He is so nice to me and it sorta comfortin- NO. He is still an ass hole. He still uses girls and is still a jerk to others, but anyways
I am hanging out with him and his friends, Gyokko, Hantengu, Gyutaro, and Kaigaku. Right now they are showing off cool things about themselves.

(Where they are hanging out) (Also they are sitting on the tables-)

(Also they are sitting on the tables-)

"Hey newbie, what can you do?" Gyokko asks, snapping me back into reality. "Oh, well I'm pretty good at fighting and imitating people's writing style." Kaigaku grins, "Oo that writing thing would be perfect for faking notes~" Gyutaro nods then says in a girlish voice, "Oh I love a boy who can fight~" I cringe. How is Douma friends with these guys-? Douma turns around, "You know..That imitating people's writing would be useful," he walks over and sits next to me, putting his arm around me. "You could be my best friend if you did some things for me.." He grins, "Like what-?" "Well you see, there's this kid Tamio. He is a total creep and is basically my stalker.. Why don't you write him a fake love letter?" I look at him shocked. Why would I do that?? "If you become my best friend I'll get you so much more than you have now~" he leans against me, I can't help but blush. Why is he teasing me now?!?!?! I sigh. "Fine.. What do you want me to write?" Douma smiles and hands me a piece of paper and a pen..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I slide the envelope into Enmu's locker. This feels dirty..
I walk to class and Douma stops me, "I knew you could do it, Akaza." He hands me an invitation, "I'm having a party this weekend, you should come ^^" I nod and smile shyly, this will be fun.

_______________________________________

New chapter for you guys agdhrhyh sorry that it's short though