|•|Chapter 5|•|

Akaza's POV.

It's been some time since that whole scenario on the rooftop happened, Douma became pretty popular at school and has this whole group of kids he hangs out with. He hasn't been paying attention to me (thank god) but it's weird not being hugged everytime I enter the school, I have become pretty close friends with this girl though, her name is Koyuki.

October 17th, 10 am.

Me and Koyuki are chatting while walking to our next class, which is art.
We arrive at art class and today we start pottery, Koyuki makes a flower vase and I make a simple bowl. I overhear some girls saying that they would make something for Douma since he's sooooo hot or some shit. What do they even see in that jerk? I get up and go to the bathroom, I enter and immediately am welcomed by the refreshing smell of a vape (btw Akaza hates people who vape in bathrooms,it really pisses him off) . I already knew where the smell was coming from, I kick open the last stall and see Douma vaping, this is going to be fun. "Long time no see, Akaza!" Douma says kindly, he takes the vape out of his mouth and holds it out towards me. "Want some? It's blueberry flavored," I slap it out of his hand and crush it with my foot. "Hell no, that's one way to get lung cancer."
He glares at me then takes a deep breath, "Why can't we just be friends? I can get you fame throughout the school~" he put his arm around my shoulder. I fake smile at him then kick him in the groin, causing him to wince in pain. "You literally use girls and buy your friends. I'm not getting involved in this famous shit." I step out of the stall, leaving an ass hole and a broken vape behind.

_______________________________________

JUSTKENJI_ ADDED MY STORY TO THEIR LIST OMG-
Also sorry that it's been forever since I last updated the story, ignore the picture 😇