|•|Chapter 6|•|

TW. Mention of telling someone to off themselves

3rd person POV.

Ever since Akaza declined Douma's offer he's noticed that Koyuki started to ignore him and avoid him, then he noticed her talking to Douma's friends, he began have rumors about him being spread. So he went straight to Koyuki to talk to her.

Akaza's POV.

I tap Koyuki on the shoulder and she turns around, she has a disgusted look on her face. "What do you want?" She says, "Why have you been avoiding me?? I haven't done anything wrong." I say, and that for a fact is true from what I know. "Everyone knows what you did, you're heartless, Akaza." She said, then turns around and walks away with the others. "What on earth did I do that was so bad- Oh wait." I look around and see Douma talking to some girls, I walk over and the girls start glaring at me but I ignore it. "Hello Akaza." He says in a teasing tone. "What did you do." He looks at me with a surprised face, "What do you mean?? I didn't do anythingg!" If I could punch him right now and not get in trouble I would. "Why has my only fucking friend at this school stopped liking me?" I say, irritated. "I don't know, maybe because you told a innocent girl to kill herself." I stood there shocked, "I would never do such a thing!!" "Aw it doesn't seem like that, She has plain evidence." he pulls out his phone and pulls up a chat with my ex, (btw Akaza had a gf before this because why not) "That's not me." I say sternly, "We all know it is, don't even deny it~" I scoff and notice people are starting to point and laugh at me. Douma leans down, "Do you have anything left to say or was that supposed to be entertainment for us~?" He says in a mocking tone. I push him away from me and run to the janitors closet to get away from everyone. I lock the door and sit there to wait until school is over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I get a text on my phone.

"Skipping class doesn't look good on your reputation yk"

I text back.

"Leave me alone asshole."

"Why can't you just accept my offer?"

"Because I don't fucking like you."

"So mean :<"
"I guess I'll just make things worse for you until you be my friend ^^"

I turn off my phone and start crying to myself.

Teachers hate me.
Koyuki hates me.
Everyone hates me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's a knock on the door.

"Is someone in there?" It's a calm low voice, nothing like Douma's or Enmu's.

_______________________________________

447 words aaaaaa 🥲
Also I hope you enjoy the cliffhanger