Breakdowns and Cuddles. (Vance)

Requested by: Lalabimbo

(This font means you or Vance's thoughts)

H/c: Hair color

Vance P.O.V

My girlfriend, Y/n was at my house helping me study. She was always really good at math.

"Hey, Vance. I'm gonna go get us some snacks, okay? Try and finish this problem, you're doing really good!" She smiled before leaving my room.

I looked at my paper. Shit. How am I supposed to do this without her? I'm gonna get it wrong if I do it without her.

She'll be so mad if I get it wrong! Okay, she won't! Maybe. She doesn't get mad when I do it wrong and she's up here?

I snapped out of my thoughts and was very worried. I didn't want her to be mad at me, and I wanted to pass this class.

I picked up my book and threw it on the ground. I started throwing a bunch of other things around like pillows, paper balls, etc.

I started angrily pulling at my hair and yelling. My hands were shaky and I had shaky breaths. I slid down against my wall and cried.

Y/n P.O.V

I was downstairs grabbing me and Vance some snacks. We had been studying for hours and I thought it would be nice to get us some snacks so we can take a break and just talk.

I was grabbing a bag of chips when I heard Vance yelling. I also heard a loud BAM before that.

I dropped the bag and ran upstairs. I ran into Vance's room to see him crying and sitting against the wall, pulling at his hair.

I looked around. There were paper balls, pillows, books, and a bunch of other things. I sat down beside him on my knees.

"Hey, hey, hey. Vance what's wrong?" I asked, gently removing his hands from his hair.

He looked at me, "I-I couldn't f-finish t-th-the.."

He was trying his best to breathe. "Okay, breathe. Breathe in, breathe out." I said, doing that exact thing hoping he would follow along.

And he did. "Again, breathe in. Breathe out." I spoke. He followed along again until his breathing was normal.

"Now, tell me what happened." I said softly, wiping his tears away. "I couldn't f-finish the problem without y-you. I thought you would be m-mad." He stammered.

"No, Vance. I wouldn't be mad at you. Come on we can pick up the pillows and cuddle. Studying isn't what I'm worried about right now." I smiled. I stood up, holding out my hand for him to take.

He took it and stood up. He helped me pick up the pillows and throw them onto his bed. Once we did that we got into his bed.

"Thanks Y/n." He spoke, pulling me closer to him. "No problem Vance." I cuddled into his chest as he ran his fingers through my h/c hair.

We talked for awhile and I eventually fell asleep. I was glad that I was with Vance. And I'm glad I was able to help calm him down.

(SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!! I WROTE IT ON THE BUS SO YEAH!!)