Coffee Shop. (Finney)

School had finally ended, and I was really in the mood for coffee. I decided to take a walk to the coffee shop in town, where my brother Xavier works. (Xavier Thorpe 🤭)

After almost 30 minutes of walking I had finally made it. I walked in to find Xavier sitting on his phone.

(Yeah they have phones what about it.)

"Hi Xavier!" I smiled. "Hi Y/n. The usual I'm guessing?" He asked as I sat down. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

He got up to go and make my coffee. A kid walked in, he looked like he went to our school.

He ordered his coffee and waited. "Y/n!" Xavier yelled. I got up and went to get my coffee.

"Thanks Xavier!" I smiled. I turned around to bump into the kid I had seen walk in. My coffee spilt all over him.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" I hurriedly grabbed some napkins for him to wipe off his clothes.

"I-It's fine." He stuttered, wiping his shirt off. "It was my fault I'm so clumsy." I told.

"No, no! I should have moved when you turned around." The boy smiled.

"I've seen you around school I think? What's your name?" I asked. "Finney! You?" He answered.

"Y/n! My brother works here, his names Xavier." I pointed to my brother who was sitting at one of the tables.

Finney followed me over to the table and sat down next to me. "Enid should be coming soon." Xavier said, not looking up from his phone.

"What about Wednesday?" I asked. "She's sick, so Enid is stopping by to get her coffee and say hi." He told.

I heard the door to the shop open and turned around to see if it was Enid.

@X4VIER_TH0RP3 (12/17/22) (1H AGO.)

(CAPTION): Look at my sister!! She met a boy named finney I think she likes him 🤭.

(LIKES: 253)

COMMENTS:

@_BI4NCA: She's so pretty! Wish I could hang out with you guys. Studying for finals is so boring.

@WEDNESD4Y.HRTS_ST4BBING: Her outfit looks nice. She learns style from the best (me.)

@ARELLANO: I KNOW HER SHE'S MY BSF!!!!!

@_Violet: She's literally so ugly. Shes such a s1ut.

(^ REPLIES ^)

ARELLANO: Stfu vIoLin.

_BI4NCA: Shut the fuck up, you probably don't look any better.

WEDNESD4Y: You will regret calling her that. I will, find you Violet. I have my ways. Watch your back :)

(Back to story).

"Oh! There's Enid!" I ran up to go hug her. "Hello to you too!" She laughed. "ENID!" I smiled.

We walked over to the table. I sat back down next to Finney and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Who's this? Is he your boyfri-" "NO!" I cut her off. I felt my face heat up. "I'm Finney. We just met about an hour ago." He smiled.

"I'm Enid! I'm best friends with her brother's girlfriend!" She told. "We have to head back to nevermore soon, and you missy need to head home soon before mom gets worried." Xavier told me.

I sighed. "Fine. Finney, are you coming?" I asked. He nodded and stood up. "Bye Xavier! Bye Enid! Tell everyone I said hi!" I said before walking out with Finney.

I held his hand as he walked me to my house. We finally made it, after an hour. "This is my house Finney! It was nice talking to you! Sorry about the coffee thing by the way." I apologized.

"Don't worry, it's fine." He assured me. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss before saying goodbye.

"Bye Finney!!" I waved as I walked up the steps to my house. He gave a small wave back as he stood there, his face a light pink.

  - Coffee Shop! (I really enjoyed writing this chapter after being away for so long. I've missed writing so much. I got a boyfriend last month and things have been going sort of well for me! Merry Christmas and happy new years my loves <3)