Stuck. (Finney)

Me and Finney had been taken by the grabber a few days ago. So far, we'd received calls from Bruce and my brother, Billy.

It had shocked me to my core hearing my brothers voice after months of him being gone. When he had hung up the phone, I just cried.

"Hey Y/n it's okay--" Finn reassured me, pulling me into a hug.

"Finn, what if we're next..?" I spoke.

"Don't think like that. I promise you Y/n, we'll get out of here alive." He replied.

The next call we had gotten was from Vance Hopper. He had explained to us that there was a fridge that we could get into by digging through the wall.

Me and Finn spent at least hours digging through the wall, just for it to be jammed shut. We both climbed out, and the next thing I knew, Finney was crying.

I sat there next to him, holding him in my arms.

"It's gonna be ok Finn." I gently rubbed his back as he rested his head on my shoulder.

After a few hours me and Finn decided to lay down. I cuddled into him as it was the only thing we could do to keep each other warm.

"We're getting out of here tomorrow Y/n." He told.

"If we don't get out of here- not saying we won't but uhm, you know. I want you to know that- well let me show you." I pressed my lips against his. He immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We pulled away after at least 2 minutes, smiling.

"I love you, a lot." I spoke into his chest.

"I love you too." He replied.