CHAPTER 3

A/N Okay! I finally have the chapter up! I hope you guys like it. I don't know if you can see it but the outfit she is wearing is up top.

_______Luke's P.O.V______

I woke up around 10 so I knew K.J. wasn't going to be up just yet. She'll stay in bed all day if she could. When I walked into the living room I saw everyone Laying on the couches except K.J. of course.

"Hey, where's K.J.?" Calum asked.

"Oh, she's still upstairs sleeping. She could sleep all day if Liz or anybody would let her." Nic replied.

We were watching T.V. When I remembered I needed to talk to Mikey. So I pulled him off to the side.

"What?" He asked.

"I know you like K.J." I said.

"I- umm, uh... Yeah I really do." Mikey confessed.

"Well...I trust you with her so go for it. If you break her I get to break you though." I said sternly.

"Okay, wow thanks!" He said happily as he walked out and into the living room.

I smiled and went into the kitchen to make toast with Vegemite. I asked the boys and Nic if they wanted anything but they said they already ate.

I sat down with the boys and Nic watching sponge bob and eating. We were half way through the 3rd episode of sponge bob when K.J. Walked in.

"Well good afternoon sleeping beauty." I snickered.

"What? It's like 11:00, it's not afternoon until 12:00. DUH!" She sassed back.

"Well geez sassy." I murmured.

"Ugh. Loser. What are we doing today? And where's mom?" She asked.

"Well I think we may go shopping today and moms at Bens." I answered.

"Oh. Okay. I'll go get ready then." She said then walked away.

_________K.J's P.O.V______

I walked upstairs to get ready to go shopping. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. When it was all dry I put it up into a perfect bun. I put on a plain black tee-shirt, a flannel, black skinniest, and my white converse.

When I walked down stairs everyone was ready so we headed down to the car. Ashton was driving, Luke was in the passenger seat, Calum and Nic where in the back seats and Michael and me where in the back-back seat.

"So where you guys wanna go?" Ashton asked us.

"LET'S GET STARBUCKS!" I screamed like a mad woman.

"Okay then, we're going to Starbucks." Luke said.

Me and Calum got a Chai Latte, Michael had a peach ring tea, Luke got a regular Carmel frappe, Ashton got some random tea that I forgot the name of.

When we arrived to the mall everyone went their own way. We a agreed to meet at the food court at 3.

First I went into forever 21 and found some really cute cardigans and skater skirts. Next I went into rue 21 and found like 2 dresses. I was going into random stores after that like Clair's. By the time I was done shopping it was 3 so I went to the food court and saw the guys sitting their.

"Hey guys. Where's Nic?" I asked.

"Oh umm she said something about a car and Taylor. She said it really fast though." Michael answered.

"Oh, Well she'll call me if something bad happens so I'm not worried." I said.

"Well I'm going to get Chick-fil-A." I said as I walked away to get my food.

I got my food and went to sit back down when I was walking I felt like someone was watching me but o shook it off. I sat down next to Michael and I turned around a little and saw something I thought I wouldn't ever see again.

"Lukey!" I whispered-screamed across the table.

"What K.J.?" He asked back.

"Look past my shoulder." I told him.

Luke look and got wide eyes.

"K.J. Is that...

__________________________

A/N I hope you guys loved that chapter. Don't forget to comment and favorite. Love you crazies! Peace! ✌🏼️