CHAPTER 12

A/N Guess who's back? Back again. BITCHES IM BACK TELL A FRIEND

___________________________

I woke up cuddled against Nic and my alarm going off. I slowly got myself off Nic and turned off the alarm. Nic doesn't get up this early so I let her sleep still while I got in the shower. I decided to wear a Alice In Wonderland dress today just because why the fuck not.

I quickly got put my dress on with some black lace tights and did my hair in a kind of beach wave look

I quickly got put my dress on with some black lace tights and did my hair in a kind of beach wave look. I looked at the clock and got Nic up and got us some breakfast.

Nic decided to wear a baseball tee with white and maroon for the sleeves. She paired it with some shorts, a cute necklace, and some white converse. She put her hair in a cute messy bun and came down stairs.

I was making toast for us and we soon ate the toast and got our book bags and headed to school

I was making toast for us and we soon ate the toast and got our book bags and headed to school. I parked the car and we both went to our lockers and got out the stuff we needed and said goodbye to each other as we went to our first period.

I wasn't really feeling it today so I just sat with my head down until the girl from yesterday came up to me.

"Hey!" She said as she sat next to me.
"Oh hey..." I said back quietly.
"What wrong? Are you okay?" Willow
said concerned.
"yeah I'm good just don't wanna be here that's all." I said laughing softly.
"Oh...well I'm sorry." She's said giving me a small smile.

We ended up talking the whole period and then I went to study hall. I basically fell asleep because holy shit I was tired and just wasn't feeling it today.

*skip school*
________________________

Nic and I drove home in silence which was unusual because we're both usual so hyper after school and usually have P!ATD playing on our way back. But right now all I wanted to do is to sleep.

Nic told me her mom wanted her home after school so she wouldn't be at my house that much now so I just nodded my head and drove her to her place. Once I got to my house I parked the car and rushed up to my room ignoring the boys questions.

I changed out of the dress and tights and replaced them with sweatpants and a crop top. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and turned on some soft music laying in my bed thinking about everything. I slowly drifted off to sleep but soon got awakened by a text. It was Lily-

Willow•~• Hey bestie B!
K.J•~• Bestie B...okay 😂 hey girl!
Willow•~• So what are you doing right now?
K.J•~• Well I was sleeping...
Willow•~• Sorry 😁 but do you maybe wanna go shopping with me and my friends?
K.J•~• Uh sure, give me 10 minuets to get ready.
Willow•~• Okay! Give me your address I'll pick you up.
K.j•~• *gives address* I'll text you when I'm ready.
Willow•~• Okay!

I slowly got up and got ready to go to the mall (A/N •~• Outfit somewhere 😂)

I grabbed my wallet and phone and texted Lily I was ready and she said she was on her way

I grabbed my wallet and phone and texted Lily I was ready and she said she was on her way. I made my way downstairs only to see All the boys staring at my outfit.

"What?" I said now feeling insecure.
"Change. Now." Luke said.
"Personally I think she looks hot!" Michael said smirking.
A small blush crept up on my cheeks and Luke was yelling at Michael for calling my hot. Willows car horn soon went off and I rushed out of the house. I hopped into the car with Lily and she told me things about her friends and from what I know they seem pretty cool.

"Hey B!" Willow said.
"Hey!" I giggles as she drove away to get two of her friends.

We jammed to twenty one pilots as she drove up into her friends drive way hitting their trash can on the way.

"Willow the fuck!?" I said between laughs.
"Oh fucking well screw them!" She said laughing as she honked the horn.

Two people soon came out. A girl having a pixie cut with pink hair dressed in a FOB shirt and black skinnies And a girl wearing a guns n roses shirt with black skinnies and band bracelets.

The two hopped into to back and Willow introduced them to me.

"So pink haired girl is Cory and the other girl is Sam." Lily said while driving.

"Hi guys!"I said I'm a cheerful tone

They both said hey and we soon started jamming to P!ATD all of us laughing as Willow pulled into the Mall parking lot.

We shopped around for a bit and got some food and did whatever we felt like. It was getting pretty late and the guys wanted to go home cause they were tired. Willow drove us home and I thanked her but she pulled me backed a bit.

"Hey I just wanted you to know that I feel like we're gonna be great friends." Her smile beamed up at me.

I smiled back at her "I think so too. Bye will" I hopped out the car and went inside. Guessing the guys were asleep cause I couldn't find them.

I got my pajamas out and went to get in the shower. I braided my hair and put my Jammie's on climbing into bed. I was so happy this year was going good so far.

_______________________________

A/N okay lol hey bitches 😂 random ass update I know and not the best. I wanna get into this fanfic again but maybe turn it another way if you know what i mean. Anywhore, I'll write later 😊 bye guys.