CHAPTER 8

A/N Okay, Hello crazies! I know all my chapters suck ass and I don't update often and all that. I'M SORRY GUYS! But yeah. Enjoy my sucky chapter.
_____________________

I went to get Nic and bring her up to my room.

"Nic I need help picking out a outfit for my date. Mikey said I need to black." I told Nic.

"Okay go get in the shower and I'll get your outfit together." Nic said.

"Okay." I said and went to get in the shower.

When I came out of the shower Nic had this really cute outfit picked out for me. I had a gray shirt with 'To cool for school' written with black letters, ripped skinnies, and my combat boots.

"Okay put that on and let me do your hair and makeup." Nic said.

I put on the outfit and sat down in the chair while Nic did my makeup. She did this light white eyeshadow and black eyeliner and mascara. I had these Orangeish lip stick and nails. Then she curled my hair a little bit and put a part of it up. Then I added a black beanie and bracelets.

By the time it was all done it was time to leave.

"K.J! Are you ready?" Mikey yelled at me downstairs.

"YEAH! I'm coming." I yelled back at him.

When I walked downstairs all eyes where on me. I was blushing really hard and get really nervous. Michael of course was looking sexy af as usual.

"You ready Mikey?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I'm ready, uh umm you look really pretty." Michael complimented me.

"Thank you. Your not to bad yourself." I said.

"Thank you." Mikey said as he walk me to the car.

"So Mikey why am I dressed in all black?" I asked.

"Well I thought we could go grab a bite to eat and go laser tagging." Michael said sorta nervous.

"Ohh, that's sounds like so much fun!" I said exited.

"Great! I thought you would hate it." Michael said relived.

"So we're are we eating?" I asked cause I'm quite hungry.

"Well I was thinking pizza." Mikey said.

"Okay pizza sounds great." I said as we drove off to eat pizza.

We sat and ate pizza and talked until it was time to go out and laser tag. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty good at laser tag.

_________________________
         After laser tagging

"I beat you Mikey. Just Amit it, I'm better at laser tag than you!" I laughed at him.

"Ugh that not fair K.J." Mikey said pouting.

"Haha you know it's true." I said still laughing as we walked out of the building and into the car.

"Okay, okay fine. But I'm still better than you at video games." Mikey said.

"Ptf, okay let's save that for another time. I had a great time tonight Mikey." I said smiling.

"Me to. Thanks for agreeing to go on a date with me tonight K.J." He said pulling up into the house.

"Well thanks for asking me out tonight Clifford." I said looking at him.

As we were nothing looking at each other he slowly leaned in and I slowly leaned in to. As soon as our lips touched I felt a zoo inside my stomach.

"Come on, let's go inside." I said smiling.

Michael just nodded and we walked inside together. Only to be bombarded with questions.

"Guys we can talk about this tomorrow, I'm pretty tired." I said tiredly.

"Yeah go to sleep K.J we'll talk to tomorrow." Luke said.

"Okay. Goodnight guys." I said yawning and walking up to my room.

I went and washed off all my makeup and changed into my pink sweat pants and someone's black long sleeve pajama top. I hopped into bed and slowly let the darkness take over me.

_________________________
A/N  I hope you guys liked the chapter. I know I waited along time to write this chapter. Anyways I'm gonna go. Bye crazies! ✌🏼️💕