6

In the following weeks and months Quackity learned, that letting Will into his life and heart was the best decision he could've made.

Every morning Will would kiss him, made him sweet compliments.
Every afternoon he'd take him somewhere outside of Las Nevadas, like the flowerfields.
Every evening he clumsily helped Q prepare dinner, trying not to be too much of an idiot.
Every night he made the sweetest love to Quackity, made his mind stop worrying.

Quackity had never felt better, returned the gentle love and every smile that Will gave him went straight into his heart, made him fall harder for the man that had so much patience and love for him.

On this afternoon Will had brought him to their favorite place. A flower field surrounded by a few trees, close to the mountains.

A light breeze brushed through the grass, past Quackity who sat under a tree on a picnic blanket, wrapped in Wills coat.
He watched how his boyfriend walked through the field, carefully picked a few flowers and put them together in a bouquet.

And soon Will walked up to him with a smile, holding him the flowers while sitting down next to him. He kissed Q's temple, put an arm around him.

"You wanna know the meaning?", Will asked, nudging Quackitys shoulder. He seemed nervous, but in an excited way.
Q smiled at him, nodded.

"So, you know baby-breath. It's eternal love. The others I actually planted myself here, they're calla lilys and they mean divine love and... and marriage."
Q's eyes widened. "Are you-?"
Will pulled out a little velvety box, opened it.

A rose gold ring appeared. A little diamond was held by an artistically worked flower, surrounded by perfectly carved leafs.
Quackity felt himself tearing up.
"Yeah, I am. Quackity, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Never had he gotten proposed to, before it always just a conversation about it leading to an engagement, but now?
He was overwhelmed with feelings.
He smiled and nodded. "Yes, yes I do!"
Will kissed him, before hugging him tightly.
"You make me so happy", Q whispered, a few tears escaping from his eyes.

"I'm so glad", Will whispered, "I love you, Quackity" "I love you too, Will. I love you so much."