What a troublemaker!

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

As far as I remember I never had someone to be with together. My mom was there for me for a while and she accepted me until I was 4. It were such distant memories that I couldn't even remember her voice or her face anymore. All that was left from her was this ring I had. It was a lovely one and she told me it was a family heirloom. That was all I remembered before she left me at a mall.

That day some police officers had to pick me up and get me to an orphanage

That day some police officers had to pick me up and get me to an orphanage. From then on life was hell for me. The problem wasn't that I had still hopes of her returning, no! I gave up long ago on that one. What made it hell was my own quirk.

This is stupid!

Why do I have to be the only one cleaning up this damn mess!

Why?!

This isn't fair!

I had the ability or more like the disability to voice myself. No matter what I said, people will always hear what they want. It was weird. Sometimes it was a good thing but sometimes it was just something bad but it was never the truth that I wanted to tell them. I could curse and scream at them but they would never know that I did that.

Stupid Orphanage!

Stupid Quirk!

Stupid Woman!

How dare she throw me back in after what she did to me!

Today was no other than that. I've lived 5 years in an orphanage till this woman picked me up and told me she knew my father. It was true because she knew my mothers name which I still remembered. Back then she came in and saw the pendant with the ring around my neck and immediately recognized me. 

I don't want to see any Yamada again!

I don't want to be adopted at all!

Just leave me all be!

I've had it with people!

That was another hell for me. Said woman was the sister of my father and that woman hated me with pation. I had to run errands for her, cook and serve her as well as do all kind of chors. If I didn't know it better I would have said I was a slave but the truth was I was a servent.

Of course I tried running away but that didn't worked until she fell ill. She abused me soo much that I stopped carrying for the world. I hate people with pation and I didn't wanted to see them!

As I was walking around the head office in the orphanage which that woman threw me back inside after I supposedly went insane throwing stuff on her and injuring her, she also threw me out and returned me back. 3 years I lived with that woman. It was 3 year I went through physically and mental abuse. I was done with it.

Head Staff: Ah hello, I am Lizzy from the StarySky Orphanage. Am I rightfully connected with Present Mic here?

Huh? 

What's going on?

It was late at night and I just finished cleaning up the floor that was when I saw some light coming from the head office. That was something that was very strange. Normally this woman would go back to sleep and let me clean up the mess she left behind.

Head Stuff: Ah great! I wanted to ask if you could watch one of the children here. He is labeled as a trouble maker and we don't know what to do with him anymore. Since I've heard that heroes are taking in orphans for a couple of weeks to teach them about live, I thought you might help us. I fear he will get to the bad side.

Who is she talking about?

We don't have anyone with a villainous quirk....

We also don't have people with weak quirks...

I mean you hate them all and didn't even want to take them in, so you sending them off to other orphanages all the time!

The only reason I am still here is because you want to have a slave around!

Me: TSK!

I clicked my tongue as I thought about this. The reason I was still here was because I had another year I needed to stay in here. It was soon that I would turn 16 and with that I could go and work. There was no way I would stay a single day more in here. 

Head Staff: Oh that would be wonderful! For how long would you want this child?

What do you mean wonderful?!

It's not!

You think getting rid of someone like this is easy.

Poor heroes who have to keep up and do that!

Head Staff: Oh the name of the kid? It's Izuku Yamada.

Say what?!

How dare you say my name like this?!

I am not a YAMADA!

I HATE THAT WOMAN!

I AM A MIDORIYA!

I still remembered the name of my mother which was Inko Midoriya but after that woman took me in, she changed my surename to Yamada which I hated the most.

Head Staff: Yes, I said Yamada. Is there a problem with that?

YES!

You never asked me if I wanted to do this or not!

Who the hell are you thinking you could do that just like this!

The fact that this woman was planning to get rid of me and just sell me to a hero was enough to have my blood boiling. I might not be able to actually tell people how I really feel or what I want but that didn't mean I would let people do this too me. It was because of that, that I was labeled as insane or mentally unstable.

Before I knew it, I threw the door open and screamed at the lady. Of course what I said wasn't the same thing what this woman heard at all.

Me: (WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ACTUALLY THROW ME AWAY LIKE THIS?! ARE YOU EVEN SANE?! NO ONE ASKED ME IF I WANT TO DO THAT!) Good evening Ma'am. I saw the light was still on and came to tell you that it was rather late for you to be still up.

A/N: () ... that is what he actually says and right after that is what the people will hear him say. 

I hated the fact that I didn't know what I just said or that she was smiling at me. It was making things worse. 

She didn't get it again!

ARG!

I hate this!

Head Staff: Go back to your room child... hm.. Excuse me, one of the children came to me because they saw me still up. I am sorry for the interruption.

How dare you!

I am still standing here!

Don't freaking ignore me!

I was still holding on to a broom and a bucket since I just finished cleaning up. Before I knew what was happening, I threw the dirty water at her and she screamed at me. Of course I saw her drop down her smartphone before she did that.

Head Staff: IZUKU FUCKING YAMADA! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Me: (WITH ME! LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BITCH!) Everything. Punish me, I deserve it!

Head Staff: If you want to get punished that badly then come here!

That was all she said before I saw her expression and dipp it and use the broom to lock the door. It was quite simply. I just made sure she couldn't get the handle down from the door to actually open it and ran.

Me: (FUCK! WHAT DID I FREAKING SAY AGAIN?) Jesus please be by my side, I pray to you to protect me!