Chapter 1; The behavior.

Warnings:
A bunchhh of cursing
Child abuse
Drinking
Blood mentions
Mentions of body parts on guys (balls)
Fighting/Punching

Ships:
Reddie (Richie + Eddie)
Magent (Maggie + Went) Not really, they're just a destroyed, married couple

Richie starts biking away on his bike taking off for school. As he arrives, he's greeted by the rest of the Losers Club.

"What's up, Losers," Richie greets them with a grin on his face.

"Ab-bout time. D-D-Did you hear wh-what happened yesterday after lunch?" Bill asks Richie, as Richie furrows his brows, clearly not having a clue what Bill's talking about.

"My oh my, tsk tsk, how come I haven't heard of the tragic events? Why haven't any of my fellow mates told me?" Richie says, awfully dramatic with a horrible British accent. Stan rolls his eyes at this.

"Bowers happened. The guy punched the teacher in the fucking face! You should've seen the look on her face-" Bev goes on about the fight that had happened between the teacher and Henry. Richie starts to daydream and soon after glanced at surprisingly quiet Eddie. Richie meets eyes with Eddie, who quickly pulls away hoping the boy with magnified glasses didn't notice. Richie smirks to himself.

The bell soon after rings, yelling at them to get inside into their classes. After what seems like an eternity of boredom and sitting through their teacher running her mouth about science, they are soon dismissed and the Losers meet in the hallway near the lockers.

As Richie's on his way, he starts to feel the ground having the slightest rumble, as if there's a whole stampede far behind him. He doesn't look back, only continues to walk faster, though the sounds and vibrating only getting harsher and closer. He then feels a hard impact on his back and jumps at it. He looks over to Bev who's panting and has her arm placed around Rich's shoulders.

"Hey there! Have you had Ms. Cecil yet? God her face is fucked up, she has a bruised cheek and a faded black eye. She looks worse than she did before," Bev exclaims, picturing the teacher's face and continues to giggle.

"No I haven't yet, she's my next class though. Thanks for spoiling the fun, asshat!" Richie shoves Bev over as she lets out a quick laugh.

They both are near the lockers, as a door opens right in front of them, neither of them very aware of it. They think of it as if it's nothing, and continue to walk up until Bowers and his stupid friends coming walking out of the room with giant grins on their faces.

'How the fuck are they not suspended? Expelled, even?' Richie thinks to himself, as him and Bev stop in their tracks.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, faggot?" Bowers says, getting all up in Richie's face, ignoring the fact that Bev is right beside him.

"Woah, what the fuck is your problem, prick?!" Bev yells at Henry, her veins popping out of her head in anger.

"Who do you think you're talking to, fuckface? You really must think you're something, huh?"

"At least I'm not a douchebag named fucking 'HeNrY' who has probably fucked every girl in his grade by now, even the teache-" Bev tries to stand up for her and Rich, and before she can finish her sentence, she feels a hard punch to the face.

Henry starts getting closer and closer to Bev as he prepares himself to kick some ass, but before he can lay another finger on her he feels an extreme pain right between the legs. He then falls to the ground in pain, and left behind him is Richie, holding a metal pole that he had just struck Bowers in the balls with from the back. Richie turning around, threatening the other two dick heads that remain with the metal pole he still has a firm grip on. They begin to clear away as people gather around and whisper to each other.