Chapter 3; School.

Warnings!:
Profanity/Cursing
Fighting/Hurting others
Mentions of blood, bruises etc.
Bullies
Homophobia/Homophobic names

Ships!:
Reddie (Richie + Eddie)
Magent (Maggie + Went T.) Not really but they're a sloppy, married couple so-

Richie woke up that morning, sore all over his body. He at first thought the whole thing about Maggie had just been a dream, until he had gone downstairs and she greeted him good morning and told him to have a great day at school. Richie had to walk to school due to his bike disappearance, which he assumed was because of the robber in their house. He was still really happy about the whole mom thing though, and that's what got his energy flowing for the day.

The Losers were waiting outside and Richie arrived just as the bell rang. Everyone except for Mike looked at him like he was insane. He figured it was because of the wrap on his head and the giant bruise on his face and all over his arms and legs.

"Holy shit, you look like Ms. Cecil just ten times worse, what the hell happened?" Stan exclaimed, walking up to Richie.

"Nothing much, I'm all good now!" He wasn't entirely lying. Yes, he was good because of his mother, but at the same time, he was extremely sore.

"Wh-wh-wh-where's yo-y-your bike?" Bill questioned, seeing why Richie was so late.

Mike looked at him, seeing it hadn't been there either, and looked up at him in total shock, believing he knew what happened.

Richie just nodded at Mike and he gave him a sympathetic face, just cause he didn't want to embarrass him in front of the rest of each other.

"I'm honestly not that sure, probably still at Eddie's house from sleeping with his mother last night."

"Beep.. bee..p, Richie.." Eddie says, still in so much shock and in need of knowing what happened.

"Well, the bell already rang, and I think we're all late, soo let's go." Richie says, and walks past everyone, who eventually follow him into the building.

Once lunch time hits, everyone sits down and stares at Richie one at a time. Richie feels like he needs to say something, like a joke, due to the pressure of having everyone staring at you. Whenever he's make eye contact, they'd look away quickly. Except for Bev. It had been pretty quiet the first few minutes, until Mike had to bring up the bike.

"So wait, he took your bike, if that's what I'm hearing..?" Mike tried to whisper to Richie, but Bev who had been sitting right there heard it.

"I'm sorry, what??" Bev yelled, causing the table's attention to go to her.

"Oh shit. Bev, shut the fuck up!" Mike whisper yelled at Bev. He pointed with his head at Richie who had his elbow on the table and his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

'Sorry' Bev mouthed back at Mike who just looked at Richie.

"She's fine, Mike. I'd assume they'd find out soon and want to know, which I trust them with it and I don't know how I'm gonna get out of this one.." Richie finally says, breaking the confusion and awkwardness at the table. "Yesterday, I went home to my house an absolute mess. I found that someone had broke in, and was still in there. They found me, chased me for what felt like an hour, until I stumbled, they caught me, and beat my ass with a rock until I eventually blacked out. Then I found Mike and he helped. Bam. Easy." Richie drops a fake mic as everyone except for Mike stares at him, mouths wide open.