Chapter 4; Rich-?

Warnings!:
Child abuse
Alcohol
Blood mentions
Capital letters (Yelling)

Ships!:
Reddie (Richie + Eddie)

Two weeks had passed since the incident and Rich and his friends were still being tossed around by Bowers and his gang. They couldn't care less though, all hoping something horrible has been coming his way.

Though, Bower's bullying and the thought of him being his murderer distracted Richie. His friends hadn't really noticed, since he'd still cracked jokes and been his normal self, hiding his fear, thought knew that at any time, Bowers and his friends could pop out of no where and kill him off, once and for all. He'd let that get to his head, so his grades were dropping intensely.

"Alright everyone, I'll be handing back your graded tests, do NOT share your test grades with any of your fellow classmates! I don't want to hear anybody talking about them, no teasing . . ." Richie's teacher, Mrs. Slavinski, kept rambling about it. Richie's leg was bouncing like crazy, anxiety taking over from not knowing what his grade would be, feeling he'd done terrible. Mrs. Slavinksi soon made her way over to Richie's desk, setting his paper on his desk, face down.

Richie stared at it for a hot minute before picking it up. A large D was circled at the top of his paper as a grade, and he sat there, not knowing what to do. When the bell rang, it took him a minute to realize his surroundings, so he got up, crumbled his paper in frustration, and threw it in the trash on his way out of the classroom into the hall. He walked outside, still with burning anger in his eyes, mad at himself for being such a dumbass.

"Richie! Over here!" He hears a girl yell from behind him, and yet chooses to ignore it. He knew it was Bev, he didn't want her to see him like this though, since he didn't know how he could control his anger. He marched home and stopped a couple blocks in front of his house. His hand reaching for the handle, shaking like crazy. He grabs on, and tries to twist it. It's locked, he realized. So, he sat in his garage, shaking horribly, waiting for his parents to arrive.

With the Losers;

"Uhm, what the hell was that? Why'd he just ignore me?" Bev says, a bit mad, yet mainly confused and hurt.

"Bad day?" Ben suggests.

"Or maybe he ran into Bowers." Stan says, everyone turning to look at him with concern written all over their faces. They decide to follow Richie to his house, trying their best not to be seen.

As Richie settles in his garage, the losers are watching from a distance so they won't be spotted, but close enough where they can see everything that goes on.

Back with Richie;

It had been around 5-10 more minutes of waiting until he saw a black, rusty car, heading his way. Though, as it turned into the driveway, it hadn't stopped going as fast as it was. It began closer and closer to Richie, who soon jumped out of the way, avoiding getting hit.

The losers stood there in confusion as to who the hell just tried to run into him. Had it been Henry? Did Henry find his address? They soon watched as a man with black hair and a young woman with brown stepped out of the car. She immediately ran over to the other side, where Richie and the man were.

Richie looked up at them, still in shock due to avoiding death for the third time this month.

"Oh Richie! Are you okay?? I kept telling your father to stop but he wouldn't listen! I-" Maggie begins, worried if Richie had gotten hurt at all, unlike Went, who pulled Maggie off of Richie.