Chapter 5

Sylvia's POV

Me and Luke have been dating for 3 weeks now, and he has been making me feel like the only girl in the world. I was sitting down on the couch, cuddling with Luke when he looked at me with a smirk on his face making me wonder what he was thinking about. "Babe I have a surprise for you." "What could it possibly be Luke?" "Close your eyes and hold out your hands." "Ok?" "Open up gorgeous." "2 tickets to Australia?" "You're gonna meet my parents." "I'm excited to meet them." "My mom can't wait meet the girl that can't make me stop smiling." "I can't wait." "Well our flight leaves in 2 days so we better get packed." "I'm gonna do it now while I'm thinking about it." "No problem baby."

As I was getting packed the anxiety of meeting Luke's parents keep lingering in the back on my mind. When Luke saw me packing, he noticed the discomfort and wrapped his arms around me making sure that I was doing ok. "You nervous baby girl?" "A little bit." "Theres nothing to worry about because mom has told me that she can't wait to meet her future daughter-in-law." "She's gonna love you." "Ok." "Oh mom's calling me."

Luke's POV

"Hey mum." "Hey darlin. How's my boy doing and future daughter-in-law?" "We are currently packing to come home and see you guys." "LUKE THAT'S AMAZING!" "When does your flight leave?" "We leave in 2 days." "I'll make sure to let your brothers and dad know." "Thanks mum." "Where's Sylvia?" "She's in the bedroom with me getting packed up." "Tell her hi for me." "Hey baby, mum says hi." "Tell her hi back for me?" "She says hi back." "Well I better let you guys get packed." "Oh and Luke?" "Yes mum?" "I don't need any grandbabies yet." "Alright mum." "I love you guys." "We love you too mum."