Chapter 7 (SMUT)

Luke's POV

The next morning I woke up earlier than Sylvia, seeing her cuddled into my chest with light snores escaping her lips while her eyelashes fluttered against her cheek. I smiled widely before getting up gently as if not to wake up Sylvia, going downstairs to make her breakfast. When I got downstairs I could see my older brother Jack sitting on the couch watching an early morning football game on the idiot box, while I made breakfast for everyone. Once everyone was up I went upstairs to wake up Sylvia so she could eat with me and my family.

"Good morning princess." "Good morning my prince." "Sleep well last night?" "Very much so thanks to you and your comfy chest." "Glad my chest could be of assistance." "Come down and eat breakfast with me," I said pulling off the most irresistible puppy dog eyes I could. "How could I say no to your adorable face." "You would be crazy if you didn't." "Good morning darlings." "Morning mum." "Sleep well?" "Yes." "Since we don't have anything planned for today so how about we all go swimming?" "That sounds nice." "After we are done eating we will get changed and meet you guys out there." "How come you never told me that your parents have a pool in their backyard?" "It never came up?" "Be lucky I love you Hemmings."

Sylvia's POV

We finished breakfast 30 minutes later after talking about our plans for the rest of the week. Everyone went to their respectable rooms and got changed into their swimmers and thongs to go swimming in. I was so excited to show Luke my bikini, because he would be having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. 

"Hey babe can you help me clasp this please?" "Babe?" "Why does kitten have to be such a tease?" "I wanted to see your reaction daddy

"Hey babe can you help me clasp this please?" "Babe?" "Why does kitten have to be such a tease?" "I wanted to see your reaction daddy." "Well you know what happens when daddy's baby girl teases daddy doesn't she?" "Kitten gets punished." "Hate to cut this short daddy but I'm gonna go do some swimming." "We'll see about that kitten."

Running down the stairs to the pool, I was laughing hysterically as Luke chased me to the pool before jumping in and letting the water droplets drip off my body. Soon after I sat on the side of the pool kicking my legs gently in the water watching Luke and his brothers in the pool. As they were messing around I saw Luke's arms flexing and moving around causing my core heat up and get wetter by the second, so I quickly excused myself to the bathroom.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." "No problem dear." "Thanks mum."

Luke's POV

After hopping into pool with my brothers, I saw in the corner of my eye that Sylvia was sitting on the side of the pool watching us so I decided to get her worked up a bit. Messing around with my brothers in the pool flexing my arms driving her crazy as she rubbed her thighs together. Smirking internally I continued to tease her with my body until she said to us, "Hey guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." "No problem dear." "Thanks mum." Knowing what she was doing I told my parents, "I better go check on Sylvia." "Hurry back so I can kick your ass at basketball little bro." "You're on."

Hopping out of the pool and upstairs to the bathroom, I tried opening the door to find it locked, I listened in closely and heard loud moans coming from the other side of the door. I took the key from the top of the doorframe and opening it...

Sylvia's POV

After getting out of the pool, I went upstairs to the bathroom and locking it behind me before sitting on the edge of the bathtub and taking off my bottoms. Kicking those out of the way I started to play with my tits and nipples, making them hard just the way I liked them. Trailing my hand down my body I made my way down to my pussy rubbing around it lightly. As I pumped my fingers in and out faster and faster, I couldn't help the moans escaping my lips. The pleasure overtaking me like a hurricane I didn't hear the door unlock or Luke walking in, too blissed out in finger fucking my pussy to notice the vein in his neck very prominently.

"You naughty girl kitten, you are in so much trouble with daddy." Not knowing what to say I kept pumping my fingers trying to get to my high, but quickly being stopped by Luke. "What are you doing fingering my pussy kitten." "You looked so hot out there daddy and kitten's pussy needed attention." "What is one of the rules kitten." "When kitten is horny, daddy is supposed to help kitten." "Well since you have decided to be daddy's naughty slut, you need to be punished." "Bedroom, strip, hand and knees on the bed ass in the air." "Ok." "Ok who kitten?" "Ok daddy." "You have 2 minutes."

Luke's POV

After sending Sylvia away to the bedroom I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her. Of all the things I wanted to do to her, the harder my dick became so I went into the bedroom to find her on the bed in the position I ordered her to be in. Smirking to myself I laid on the bed next to her face and told her, "Since you have been such a naughty little slut, your punishment is going to be sucking daddy off, 20 spanks, and overstimulation." "Yes daddy." "Now come over here to this chair and suck my cock like a slut. Understand kitten?" "Yes daddy." "Suck," I told her harshly, taking her hair and fucking her face with my cock. "Look at you being such a slut for daddy, choking on daddy's hard cock like the slut you are." 

"So good kitten, god your mouth feels so good gagging on my cock." She continued bobbing her head up and down on my cock till I was cumming down her throat. When she was done sucking me through my high she shower me her mouth was empty. "Good girl." "Now for your next punishment you are going to lay over daddy's lap and he's going to give you 20 spanks." "Yes daddy." "Ready baby girl?" "Yes daddy."

Sylvia's POV

As Luke started spanking by ass raw, the tears started streaming down my face from the pain and pleasure I was getting from Luke's hand making contact with my ass. "15 daddy." "Almost done kitten." "16 daddy, 17 daddy, 18 daddy, 19 daddy, 20 daddy." "Lay down on the bed." "On your back with your arms and legs spread out." "And to make sure you aren't going to take your final punishment like a good girl, daddy is going to tie you up." "Ok daddy."

Once he finished tying me up I was dripping down my thighs with the anticipation of what was to come. "How many times did you cum in the bathroom kitten?" "3 daddy." "You are going to have a total of 13 orgasms tonight." "For the first 5, daddy is going to eat you out, and for the other 5, he is going to finger your cunt." "Ok daddy." "Ready kitten?" "Yes daddy." "Feel good kitten?" "You love daddy's tongue don't you kitten." "Yes daddy! It feels so good."

Luke's POV

As I continued to eat out Sylvia's pussy her moans became more loud and pornographic the closer she came to coming undone from my tongue. "DADDY!" "You close kitten," I asked with the smuggest grin on my face knowing the neighbors were going to be asking questions. "YES DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM!" "Come for me kitten." "OH MY GOD!" "4 more to go kitten." The longer I ate her out the more she tried squirming away from me already knowing that she was oversensitive from the 4 orgasms she has had from from tongue. "One more kitten." "DADDY PLEASE!" "Are you gonna cum for me kitten?" "YES DADDY!" "Cum all over my face kitten." "DADDYYYY!!" Before I knew it my faced was soaked in her juices. I looked at her seeing her blissed out face knowing I had just made her squirt for the first time. "You ready for daddy to finger that pussy?" "No more daddy please." "You did good kitten." "Thank you daddy."

I untied her hands and legs from the bed and went to grab a washcloth to clean her off. "Daddy please no more." "Daddy has to clean your pussy baby." "Please be gentle daddy." " Don't worry baby, daddy will be as careful as possible." As I slowly began to wash her pussy Sylvia's face contorted into discomfort so I stopped. Once I was done cleaning her off I put some clothes on her and cuddled her. "You sleepy baby?" "Yes daddy very tired." "Go to sleep baby, you need it." "Goodnight daddy." "Goodnight baby, sweet dreams." Soon after I said that she was asleep, so I cuddled further in with her and fell asleep with her on my chest.