Chapter 6

Sylvia's POV

It was 2 days later when me and Luke were on our flight to Australia to meet his family. To say that I excited was an understatement. I was so excited to meet his family, knowing that they like me and accepted me into their family. It was still really early, so I decided to take a nap for a while since Sydney is a 16-hour flight, and only about 4:30 am. "You look tired baby." "I'm still tired Lukey." "Take a nap for a while darling." "Are you sure?" "Yes darlin'." "I love you baby." "I love you too handsome." As I slowly drifted off to sleep, Luke was humming lightly a song I was unfamiliar with, but regardless of the song I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Ever since I met Luke, my life has been more wonderful than I could've imagined.

Luke's POV

As Sylvia drifted off to sleep, I decided to take a nap as well because it was going to be a long flight for the both of us. When I knew she was asleep I leaned my head against the side of the plane waiting for the departure. Soon after we were in the air, I fell asleep dreaming about my life with Sylvia making me smile in my sleep. Not realizing that Sylvia was awake I ended up laying my head on her lap. When I woke up 5 hours later, she was playing with my hair and looking around. "Sleep well baby?" "Did your legs hurt when I laid there?" "No I'm alright Lukey." "Alright baby." We talked for a while, trying to pass the time before we were asked to buckle our seatbelts because we were getting ready to land. Sylvia seemed nervous so I took her hand in mine and lightly kissed over her knuckles to ease her nerves for landing. When she looked over at me she seemed more visibly relaxed and smiled a wide smile. "Thanks for helping me with my nerves Lukey." "Your welcome baby girl." "Let's go grab our luggage and then head for my parents house." "Sounds good." "M'lady." "Why thank you kind sir."

We got off the plane and terminal waiting for our bags to come around on the baggage claim, which was taking longer than we expected. Finally they came around for us to get, so we headed to the car and off to my parents house.

Sylvia's POV

As we got closer to Luke's parents house, the nerves burning in my stomach turned to excitement. Smiling all the way there, Luke kept squeezing my hand in reassurance making sure that I wasn't going to have a breakdown. We pulled up into the driveway already seeing Luke's parents standing there, embraced in each others arms as they waited for us to get out of the car to greet them. Luke hopped out of the car first, me following suit soon after. Liz gave me the tightest hug I have ever felt before and started tearing up as she pulled away. "You must be Sylvia." "Yes I am Mrs.Hemmings." "Oh please Sylvia call me mum." "Shall we head in so you can get unpacked?" "Sure." "Luke show her to your old room." "Planning on it mum." "This is where we are staying." "It looks great in here Luke." "Mom helped me decorate it." "I love it, because it's you."

We unpacked our stuff, putting it away in the drawers all nice and organized. Once were were done unpacking we took a quick shower before changing into fancier clothing for dinner. 

Luke's POV

I got changed into my suit quickly after getting my hair done by Sylvia. Seeming to have trouble with my tie I asked Sylvia tie it for me. The way she bit her lip in concentration as she was doing my tie was absolutely adorable, making me smirk my infamous smirk she loves. She had already changed into her red dress that made me go crazy thinking about what I wanted to do to her all night. "Ready baby girl?" "Yes Lukey." "You guys look incredible." "Thanks mum," we said in unison, making my parents laugh at us. "Shall we head out?" "Let's." "May I say mum, you look amazing in that dress." "Thanks Sylvia. You look incredible as well."

After driving for 15 minutes, we arrived at the restaurant and being seated by the oceanside.

We were eating dinner and making conversation when I got the idea to tease Sylvia a little bit under the table

We were eating dinner and making conversation when I got the idea to tease Sylvia a little bit under the table. (Warning: Slight SMUT) My right hand that was intertwined with her left hand made it's way closer and closer to her core, making her breathing hitch and give me a look. Pushing her panties to the side I inserted 1 finger into her throbbing core and started pumping it torturously slow, driving her crazy trying to hold back her moans in front of my parents. After pumping my 1 finger for a bit longer I added a second one making my mom look at her funny. "Sylvia darlin' are you alright?" "This food is absolutely wonderful mum." "Oh ok dear." "You're being such a good girl for daddy, kitten. Holding your moans back while daddy fucks your cunt with my fingers." "Are you gonna be daddy's good girl and come all over his fingers?" "Yes daddy." "Cum kitten." "You taste so good kitten." "Thank you daddy." "Are we ready for the bill?" "Yes we are." "Have a nice night." "You too."

Sylvia's POV

Bidding our goodnights to Liz and Andrew we headed upstairs and changed out of our clothes and into pajamas before crawling into bed, laying my head on Luke's chest listening to his heartbeat. After having that orgasm, I was really tired so in a matter of minutes I was asleep.