🕑:SHE IS COMING

It took some time but the raven haired was finally able to pull herself together and gets the strength to walk to the parking lot awaiting her loving brother, whom she loved more than anything well that's until she had to come eye to eye with the well known black Lamborghini making it's way through the school gate. "You have got to kidding me." She thinks out loud, he could not have thought of a better time to create such chaos. What an attention seeker this will surely be all over the school tomorrow. "RUBY!! Don't keep me waiting." If only the world wasn't a bitch and she clearly under it's mercy, she would have killed the man right before the very eyes of the few students who were still lounging around the parking lot. She could already see them turn to each other in whispers, some even made it to her ears. "How handsome, he is truly the new girl's brother." "Blessed family if I could sink my teeth in him." "Wow look at that she is not just beautiful but super rich as well." "Could she be pretending to humble before we start seeing her true bitchy character. We know how this people behave." "Do you think he is a celebrity?" Some were absolutely ridiculous and others were just general curiosity. She hated this, being the center of attention especially in a place where her wolf is not well settled in. Always on edge like a bear with cubs.

Dean Dean Dean what is she to do with him? He loved flaunting his good looks all around, maybe this explains the all girls school she has been thrown in to for the past eight years of her life.

"I told you clearly to be discreet

"I told you clearly to be discreet. What is this?" Scolds Ruby in between her teeth it almost looked like the widest smile she has ever worn. Can not have people thinking she wants to kill her brother before his time. "Am sorry who's the oldest again? I am in charge of you not the other way around." he claims pointing at his chest." I told you to come here with a normal family car, would it kill you to step out of your comfort zone and make yourself uncomfortable for your one and only sister." "Judging by the fact that am riding an old version of this model shows that am being discreet." "Did mom drop you on your head several times in a row ..." "Thanks sister that means a lot coming from you, plus I am not driving around in that rusty old jeep to make you feel comfortable. I drive with style."he jokes pushing his sister in the shotgun part of the car forcing her inside pushing her head towards the open door. The scene was adorable to viewers around some melting by the action of the brother and sister.

"Please don't use your business vision on me am not a paying customer. Get me out of here before they start asking for autographs." Demands Ruby upon sighting the way too many mesmerized drooling cheerleaders at the top of the stairs. Dean woud have loved to stay and have a chat but he was never into minors all they were good for was boosting his ego. So after a few celebrity like air Hi's and goodbyes he joins his sulking sister in the driver's part of the vehicle before driving out of the school letting every single drooling species staring go back to their normal business with new gossip on their tongue.

Ruby's thoughts
'A wise man once told me the way to an enemies heart is through his power, get that and you destroy everything they have. And what is power if not money. Money talks all languages man cannot speak. So when life took it's toll on us we had to rise from the dirt and bring that power to us. The way a man can grow so fast in a world so economically driven is honest hard work, ahahahahaha yeah right. The only thing that would do is keep you out of trouble. The truth is the only way up that ladder is through deceit. Evil's very name. So what?! We lied, cheated destroyed a couple of lives here and there, we had no time for remorse all that ended the moment we had to lose everything we owned, everything we believed in. I lost myself down in the line of finding myself, the peace I thought I deserved but I guess I will never have that. I was broken, shattered and nothing can put me back to what I was, that cheerful smile replaced with a fake plastic smile. My sunny eyes replaced by a cold blue and all I see is am ready to destroy my enemies and his battle plan is what we are using.'