Chapter 7- The USJ incident

(Rimuru POV)

That really was something. I just witnessed the heartwarming talk of two shonen rival characters striving for the best!

For some reasons these kinds of cliche have gotten less in numbers than usual. I wonder why though?

<<It is because Master is her->>

Ah Ciel that wasn't a question meant to be answered yknow?

<<...understood.>>

And with that the day ended with us going back home.

The next day I didn't teleport to school and spotted a crap ton of press and newspaper journalists in front of the gate.
I tried to sneak through but they spotted me and bombarded me with questions.

Journalist: "Miss! How does it feel like to have All Might as a teacher?"

Rimuru: "Huh? Well he teaches as well as he is expected as a UA teacher."

Journalist: "Holy fuck you are cut- I mean can you tell us what he teaches?"

Rimuru: "That is something I cannot speak about. Can you all go away now? You are disturbing the school environment." As I said that I walked inside of the school.

The media folks tried to follow but were stopped by the gates closing.

Rimuru: "That was so damn irritating! I forgot how the media was like in this world."

<<That is because they don't dare to approach you with Ultima, Carrera
and the other primordials safeguarding you. Along with Souei of course.>>

Rimuru: "....you do have a point. Those guys really go overboard when it comes to my security."

Midoriya: "What are you talking about?"

Rimuru: "Gah?!"

I took a step back from suprise as Deku suddenly came up beside me.

Rimuru: "Oh hey Izuku! I was just.... Yknow.....talking to myself! Yeah! Really helps to think over some stuff!

Midoriya: "Oh uh yeah I agree."

Rimuru: "Yup!... was totally not talking to an alter ego of me who is an omniscient wisdom goddess ...."

Midoriya: "...that's oddly specific but suuuuure. Anyways wanna head to class? "

Rimuru: "Oh- yeah"

.
.
.
.
.
Aizawa: "Alright everybody settle down fast. I saw yesterday's combat class. Good job Rimuru on winning against that muscle for brains. It was a good strategy."

Rimuru: "Thank you sir."

"Finally- Bakugo you need to control your temper"

Bakugo: "I get it!"

Aizawa: "Anyways so today we will be -"

The class went silent and anticipated something rather extreme again but.....

"-deciding on a class representative."

Everybody: "FINNALY SOMETHING NORMAL."

Aizawa: "Well that's it so I will be sleeping now. Tell me who you guys chose by the end of the class." Muttered Aizawa as he took out his sleeping bag.

After that everybody started arguing about them being the class representative with Lida(yes it starts with L cry about it) raising his voice and getting everybody's attention.

Lida: "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! I FEEL THAT THIS IS AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DECISION WHICH WILL DECIDE THE WORKING OF OUR CLASS. HENCE, WE SHOULD USE DEMOCRACY TO DECIDE!"