Chapter-13 The End of a Sports Festival

Dialogue- "Insert text"
Skill- <Randombullshitgo>!
Ciel- <<Master what the actua->>

_______________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

A green haired boy could be seen sleeping on a hospital bed. He seems to have multiple bandages on his arms and body.

Midoriya: "Mghh......"

He lazily opens his eyes without getting up.

Midoriya: "An unfamiliar cieling......" He sighs but doesn't get up.

"Where the hell am I? I thought I won the sports festival.

.....wait. Was that just a dream? Shit that actually makes more sense than me winning for some reason."

Even after realising that it was all just a dream, there was no disbelief in his mind. He quite easily accepted that he had been beaten blue by his opponent who has been an overpowered slime.

Midoriya: "Should I get up?....."

He pondered about it for a few seconds then decided.
"Meh I'll just sleep for some more time."

.

.

.

.

.
Some time had passed while he was asleep. But while Midoriya was sleeping, a certain someone had sneaked into the room and beside him without making any noise

....

???: "WAKEY WAKEY IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!"

Midoriya: "AAAAAA!"
Midoriya was jolted awake by someone screaming in his ears.

He looked at Rimuru beside him holding a loud speaker in her hands.

Midoriya: "RIMURU WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!"

Rimuru: "Why hello there apprentice. How is your day going?"

Midoriya: "You didn't answer my questions though!"

Rimuru: "Mhm~"

Midoriya stared at Rimuru while she looked as cheerful as ever.

Midoriya: " *Sigh* How do you think it's going?....I lost to you, had this wierd dream of me winning and here you are now using a loudpeaker besides my ear."

Rimuru: "So that's what you are brooding about."

Midoriya: "Yeah well imagine spending your entire wallet and then losing to someone who was holding back. Heh some student I am...." He muttered the last part while looking away.

Rimuru: "Hey don't be so down. As far as I am concerned you did pretty well. Apprentices don't get to decide that stuff ok?"

Midoriya: "Yeah but-"

Rimuru: "You even made me pull out a secret technique, although on a weaker scale. Isn't that enough?"

Midoriya: "Yeah I guess so...."

Rimuru gently smiled and patted his head

Rimuru: "As your Master, I am proud to see the crybaby student become so powerful. You've done quite well boy."

Midoriya's eyes were left wide open as he heard this. Some tear drops fell from his eyes. But he wiped them off and starting chuckling.

Midoriya: "What's up with the 'boy' and what happened to 'my apprentice'?

Rimuru: "Oh I got tired of it."

Midoriya deadpanned at the unamusing answer his master gave him.

Midoriya: "....right. Well I'm pretty grateful for the motivational words. I won't let you or All Might down!"