Special chapter

Wssp. I couldn't really complete the 20th chapter so I'm writing this as an excuse for releasing at least something on my birthday.(Nvm I am releasing this like 11 am the next day so it was yesterday.)

These are some scenarios and scenes I came up with of random shit.

===============================

Lunch shenanigans

Rimuru: "Alright boy, you got dare so now you have to.....go up to a random girl and flirt!"

Midoriya: "Aw hell nah. I ain't doing that shit."

Rimuru: "It'll be easy fr fr. You see that blonde haired girl over there? Just go up to her and pull up your game. The worst she can say is no."

Midoriya: "Nuh uh."

Rimuru: "Yuh uh. What are you scared or something?"

....

Midoriya: "....bet."

He got up from our seat and headed towards the girl with a determined expression.

The girl who was eating with her friend was tapped on the shoulder drawing her attention towards the source.

...

.

.

.

Midoriya: "What's up g-"

Blonde: "AHHHHHHH!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!"

Her BF: "Yeah get away from her! C'mon let's get out of here. Too many weirdos around here."

They walked away leaving Midoriya standing there with a blue face while Rimuru came up to him.

Midoriya: "Did I look that terrible?"

Rimuru: ".....do you want to hear the harsh truth?"

Midoriya: "Maybe?"

Rimuru: "You looked like Jeffrey goldblum's foreskin leftover, which was thrown into a farm and then-"

Midoriya: "Stop! I don't want to know anymore!"

Rimuru: "Yeah don't worry it ain't your fault kid."

Midoriya: "That doesn't make it better you ass!"

==============================

Game Night

Midoriya: "Hey you playing roblox again?"

Rimuru: "Yeah. Peroxide."

Midoriya: "Oh hey I play that one. Wanna do ranked 2v2?"

Rimuru: "Cool, hop on in 5 min. What kind of build u have?"