notice

Ok it's been a while. If you are wondering why I haven't posted a chapter for more than 2 months.

It's because the FBI caught a hold of me and Diddy working together to overthrow the Canadian government and establish a freaky monarchy over there where instead of paying respect to the king, you oil him up and give backshots to him instead. Now it's just us two of us with our baby oil. But we are getting out soon fr fr. We got a random ahh chinese contact from discord who I helped in a game once. Him along with his army gonna help us out, on every other soul but mine.
.

.

Okay jokes aside I just ran out of ideas. I've written some of the chapter but it's like completely unrelated to the plot. Spoiler- It's a conversation between a certain king of heroes and Rimuru. This was not included in the plan by the way but I wrote it. But the problem is I can't find any good ideas on what exactly to write- or rather how to word my ideas. I've been losing interest in mha for a decent amount of time so I even thought of ditching the book and start a new one with a completely different scenario. But then I realised I don't have the motivation to start anything like this again so I gave up on that one for now.

I've also been busy in school work preparing for college entrance test and grinding peroxide on roblox so yeah.

When will I update this fic then? I don't really know but I'll try coming up with something in the next few days cause my writing has also detiorated.

I'll delete this in 24 hours. Cya