Chapter 4: Yosuga no Sora

Small reminder: From now on there will be multiple versions of the same character in this book so in order for the readers to recognize them I will mark them differently. For example:

+ Bismarck: This is the normal Bismarck, the one that fights the Sirens and doesn't know the existence of Honkai (yet).

+ H. Bismarck: Hyperion Bismarck or Honkai Bismarck, this one knows the existence of Honkai and fights with Kevin, the Commander.

+ P. Bismarck: Stands for Past Bismarck. This version will appear the least in the story as they are most likely for character development.

And that's all, enjoy reading chapter 4!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Darling, can you guide me this shot?"

...

...

...

"Owari da!"

Kevin let go of the string and the gamma ray arrow flew from the bow towards its target. It ripped through the emptiness of space and dug up chunks of lunar rocks on the surface. Kevin didn't have a chance to see if the arrow arrived at its target since a blinding light suddenly appeared, making him temporarily lost his eyesight. He reopened his eyes a few moments later only to see himself standing in a totally different scenery. There were no rocks under him anymore as they were replaced by waves gently crashed onto his feet. Above him lay a high and blue sky, contrast to the environment he had to fight in just a few minutes ago. He took a look at the scenery around him, admiring its beauty.

 He took a look at the scenery around him, admiring its beauty

Kevin: ...This place...

?: ...Looks like a scene from an anime, right?

Kevin turned around and saw the impostor who he just had a clash with few minutes ago. The figure didn't possess any weapons as well as showing any intention to harm him. But Kevin's still on guard in case bad situations happened.

The silhouette strolled towards Kevin and stood next to him, he noticed the bow in Kevin's hand.

Kevin?: I do not wish to fight, Kevin. Our duel had already ended.

The man finished his sentence and glanced up to the skies above, hands in his pockets.

Kevin?: MEI spent all of her time in the lab so she didn't get a chance to go outside and enjoyed the sunlight... So I created this place, a paradise that would help us to forget the harsh reality outside... Sadly, she didn't have the opportunity to use it...

Kevin stayed silent and listened to the man's words. He didn't know this MEI and probably never would but he guessed that person's also an important part of Kevin?'s life, just like him and Enterprise.

Kevin?: Well I'm going to meet her soon... mourning at this moment is quite useless...

Kevin started to connect the dots and realized something. But if the other guy was going to... And Kevin was staying here with him which meant... The thought made him sweat a little bit, which didn't go unnoticed by the other...