Chapter 22: Sirens, METAs and Task Force Royal

The night had passed and a new morning came on the world of ships that can turn into beautiful girls

The night had passed and a new morning came on the world of ships that can turn into beautiful girls. The sun slowly rose up from the surface of the sea, brightening the atmosphere with its soft and warm light. However, while others probably had already woken up to prepare for the long day ahead, a specific couple didn't think so...

...

"Hey Prome..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to feel your lips..."

"Then come closer..."

...

"Mmmmm~~"

...

Prometheus leaned his back on the headboard as META Enterprise pulled him into a deep kiss. His hands moved gently across the carrier's sides before stopping on her slim waist to provide stability. And they soon separated, but love still lingered in the air with their eyes looked at each other dearly. Then the male noticed something intriguing...

...

"Enterprise..."

"..."

"Your place down there... I think you might want to..."

He didn't have a chance to finish the sentence since Ash had already put a finger on his lips. The white-haired girl shook her head slightly to both sides, signaling her disagreement.

"No, just let it flow..."

"Wait Ash that's too risky! You might even get..."

"I know... And what's the problem with that?"

The answer punched Nemesis out of his thoughts, did she actually lose her mind because of what had happened last night?

"What do you mean there's no problem with that?!"

"Because I want to..."

"Huh?"

"..."

"I've only been here for around a year or so to check for the Sirens unusual activities and the others... Because the numbers pointed out that you'll most likely be here..."

"And?"

"That's why I decided to make a deal with the Enterprise of this world to replace her when she returned to the mainland to visit her daughter... You were an officer in the Navy before so my best guess was that you may take charge in commanding again as well..."

"Go on..."

"It's like a trip back to the past... I got to see everyone again... Smiles exist on their faces, enjoying their precious lives just like how we were before... And I arrived at Enterprise's room..." The girl's voice remained fluid and persistent but stutters appeared more and more regularly.

"There's a shelf in that room full of pictures of the her and the daughter... They looked so happy in those photos... And I thought to myself: If I was lucky to meet you again, would my smile be able to return?" Drop by drop, tears slowly ran down her cheeks. Even the METAmorphosis couldn't hold back the emotion from the pride of the Eagle Union anymore...