EPISODE 8

(LOCATION: SEOUL - TIME: 8:00PM - DATE: OCTOBER 11TH)

 Weeks later.........

Chan continued to postpone the proposal. Because after everything that went on, he preferred it to be special. Yet he wished it to be exceedingly intimate for only the two of you. In the comforts of your beloved apartment.

"Is that enough, tulips?" he asked himself. As he organized a heart made of various colored tulips. One for each ounce of love he developed in his heart for you. He dreamed of this moment for years, could even say since the day he met you. He couldn't suppress his smile as he stood there in the living room in his freshly tailored suit. Waiting for your arrival. Like a child, he fiddled with his fingers. Counting down the minutes until you unlocked the door.

Upon hearing the jingle of keys, he carried deep breaths. Glancing approximately reassuring, every candle was lit, and every little flower pedal was in place. His perfectionism peeked as he pressed down on any wrinkles in his suit however, none were on site. The palpitations increased every second, making a few noises as he felt you enter the room. With one push to the door, you peaked in slowly. You took your coat off, throwing it lazily on the rack.

"Chan?" you had eventually discovered the man standing amid the living space. The biggest smile on his face as you strolled closer. Your eyes scan the beautiful flowers. He extended his hand, offering you to get nearer. Stepping into the heart Chan created with his own hands. The same hands he'd love and hold you with.

You gazed at him innocently, and he smiled, his cute dimples headlining. It didn't take long before he knelt down in front of you. Completely taking you out of the loop. To say this came as a surprise would be a complete understatement.

"I've been wanting and dreaming to do this for a long time. You have yet the slightest idea of how much I love you. And how much I want you in my life forever. I want to be your first good morning and your last goodnight of each of your days." you at this point could not hold back the tears anymore. You yourself wanted this just as much. No man better than Chan.

"I want to demonstrate how perfect you are to me. So......Y/n Y/L!" he giggled at the excitement bubbling inside.

"Will you marry me?" He finally spoke those four little words.

"Yes...Yes of course I will Channie" his eyes lit up like stars upon hearing your response. Once slipping the ring on he pulled you in for a deep loving kiss filled with salty tears.

"You're stuck with me now" and you couldn't agree more. And wouldn't want it any other way.

"I love you, my sweet sweet channie" he giggled at your words.

"I love you more." with every warmth and love he held you in his arms. Just like how it was written in the stars. you'd be his and he'd be yours. Forever and Ever. And nothing could erase that. 

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗗 ✦ 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉