EPISODE 6

(LOCATION: SEOUL - TIME: 3:00 PM - DATE: OCTOBER 11TH)

 While you were at work, Chan and Felix just stared at the bouquet of roses. You hadn't thrown them out yet. Which to Chan he didn't like one bit.

"I fucking knew it, bastard trying to get with my girlfriend. And he just couldn't wait to make a move." Chan kept his hands on his hips. As he roared. Felix, completely unfazed.

"By the way, when do you plan on telling her your memory is back?" Felix asked as he took a single rose, pulling it to his nose. He sniffed it before Chan yanked it out of his hand, throwing it straight into the garbage.

"Well, I wanted it to be romantic, to do what I was planning the day of the accident. But the thing I've been dreading, the main reason I haven't told her. She's gonna ask what happened if I saw who did it. And... well, it might just throw her over the edge. She was so surprise about theses simple yet fucking cliche roses. Who knows how she will react?" Chan remembered everything from the day he met you to the day of the accident. The moment on the bus, the kiss was enough to send his body into a frenzy.

He literally saw everything in a flash. It all just magically fell into place. He planned to tell you that same day until you found the unexpected. The sleazy confession of your co-star. But at least now he could do it properly. Proposal to you how he wanted the first time. But with the information he had, would it put a damper on everything? Either way, he knew he couldn't hold a secret from you. He had to be honest with you and himself. His life might well depend on it. 

Hello there, its the writer lol. Sorry for the short chapter.  We are getting close to the end of this series. Two chapters left. So if anyone has questions or concerns, you can comment down below. Ask away. It doesn't even have to be related to this series. It could be about other ones on this page. I hope you've enjoyed it thus far. Again sorry for the really short chapter.