EPISODE 7

(LOCATION: SEOUL - TIME: 4:00PM - DATE: OCTOBER 11TH)

While you read over the script, Hyunjin sat next to you in his chair, pretending to read, but would steal glances at you. But you knew it, you sensed his eyes. You'd yet to mention the bouquet. And you hoped he didn't ask, but that was completely inevitable.

"Did you get my flowers?' he asked, shifting in his seat to face you. He had the calmest look in his eyes. Puppy eyes. He didn't even try to hide how bad he wanted you to say you felt the same for him.

"Hyunjin..."

"You hated them. I knew I should have gone with tulips. Roses seemed to cliche." he ranted, and you placed your hand on his to hopefully stop him. And it worked. He widened his eyes, feeling your skin.

"I didn't hate them, it's just... you know I'm with Bang Chan. I'm not the one. I'm sorry." You squeezed his hand before pulling away. You saw the light disappear in his eyes, feeling the hurt from your rejection. You didn't intend to hurt him, but you had no other choice.

"No, no, I understand. Really, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I wanted you to know how I felt. Whether or not you could reciprocate the feelings'' he tried to smile back, but you knew it he felt anything but happy.

"I hope Wonbin makes you happy. You deserve to be loved and treated like the queen you are. And I truly wish you the best with him." Hyunjin held your hand, staring into your eyes with full intent behind his words. His scripted words came straight from the bottom of his heart. He looked at you so warmly it raised a bit of butterflies in your chest. You had to admit he was attractive. Especially when in the middle of a scene. Standing tall, his crisp voice speaking always from the depths of his heart, bringing shivers to your bones. You respected him for that. For being an extremely talented costar you'd ever worked with.

"Thank you Jihoon, I hope you find someone that makes you happy too." you hug him one last time before cut is called. You pull away quickly but Hyunjin holds you there. His tall figure looming over you.

"Just stay for a second. This was our last scene ever together. Let me enjoy this goodbye." he whispers and you allow it.

Once you say goodbye to your hair and makeup crew you head to your trailer. Packing up every bit of your belongings. You'd never return after that last scene. Making it extremely bitter sweet. So you took in the small space for a final time. Leaving it just how it was given to you.

You waited in the same spot as always, waiting for Chan to pick you up. He texted you he'd be there in ten.

"I'm here, waiting for you babe. Can't wait to see you." you smiled against the phone. Chan could practically see the smile.

"Ok baby I'm almost there." you giggle at the nickname. The level of content you felt could not be measured. Until a black sports car pulled up. A male leaped out in a crisp black turtleneck shirt that hugged his tight muscles.

"y/n?" he asked with his tough, raspy voice. And you simply nodded. He held out a silver dart gun. Not giving you a second chance to react before he shot the red dart into your neck. You slowly fell to the floor and he carried you into the trunk hurriedly. So upon arriving Chan only found your phone. Nothing else to trace you down with. He felt his world crumble yet again. You both couldn't catch a break. As if the gods above didn't want you both together.

You woke up with a cramp in your neck. You tried to massage it but realized your hands were bound to a silver chair. You found yourself in a cramped dark room. The only light source coming from a head lamp above. You tried breaking free but your little weak arms couldn't break through the rope. You felt a few tears stain your cheeks, as you felt the panic rise in your body. You tried taking deep breaths but it was no use.