Chapter 2: Berdly POV

I woke up, The same thing happened again. Got up, do the crud I need, play my beloved video game, then head to school

But... something was different this time when I came to school.

And, while I would LOVE to give you all my best perspective of how I do life and why you should do it too, something else that was big is happening to me right now. But let's begin first, yeah?

So I'm usually the second one to show up, right? Well not today. I go into the classroom and I see Susie in there WITH NOELLE!

What are they doing together? ARE THEY FORMING A CULT WITHOUT ME! THE BEST IN THE CLASS? HOW RUDE! 

After a bit everyone else comes, now there is only one last thing that I want to mention before I get to the important part! Once class starts, I once more tried to do something.

"O-Ok class! Once more we ar-are going to be reading 'A Tale of Two Cities' s-so... does anyone want to read page 142?" Ms. Alphys asks us. Noelle raises her hand "I-I guess I could!" she says, but then stand on my desk "Ah, no need to trouble yourself, sweet Noelle. I will valiantly take this blow of humiliation!" I declare. "AHEM! It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Times a pretty good, Times a pretty bad. Iffy times, so-so times, MEDIOCRE TIMES" and so on and so forth

Why did I mention that? I'm showing how much of a protector I am to Noelle! Taking all the sad blows of pure humiliation! Making her be able to not feel like she's gonna be made fun of.

Later I go to Noelle's locker, I inform her that I'll be inside the Library waiting for her. Once I left I headed to the computer lab that was INSIDE the Library. There's no problem with SOME GAMING before hand. But once I entered, I fell through the floor and land on my feet. It hurt a little much. But I was fine in the end. My outfit had changed, gone were the normal glasses and tucked in shirt. And what had transpired in its place. was. The glasses, one had become Green like normal and the other part of the glasses had become a scanner, the scanner was orange. They were connected by a head-piece in my head that showed its outsides. My shirt had become a space armour like suit. And my pants had become a type of battle garment that normal idiots would call 'A battle skirt'

I explored a bit of this strange land. I see some local people, they looked like Plug-ins. They said to 'run, for Queen is coming' well they were dramatic. What are they in, ACTING?! How horrible! However, as I was looking around, I see someone approaching me. She wore these Black High-Heels and wore White Pants. Her head looked like a robot's and it had what looked like glasses on her face. Her shirt was some type of Royalty Looking Outfit. She saw me and laughed "You. You Are?" "Berdly, what's it to you?" I asked, raising my guard "I Am: Looking To Make The World Better For: Noelle" "What? You are a friend of Noelle's?" "Not Officially. My Desire Is To Make Her Biggest Dream Come True" "...relatable" "Our Interests Are Aligned, Do You Want To Be My Peon?" "I don't know what that is, but if it's for Noelle then why not! A better world! For gamers" she gave me a weird look. I then see Noelle  "B-Berdly?" "Ah, dearest Noelle! Have no fear, I Berdly, am here!" The woman was towering behind me "Ah, Hello There" the woman greets Noelle "Wh-Who is with you Berdly?" she asked me, but before I could answer the best girl's question, the woman answered first "I Am Known As Serial Number: Q5U4EX7YY2E9N. But You Simple Life Form May Call Me: 'Queen'" she says. "Wh-What? What's going on here?" Noelle asks, looking in complete fear "Oh, You Need Not Worry, Noelle" Noelle jumps in fear "H-HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" "Noelle, this Queen seems to know everything. Have you not noticed something about her?" I ask. She seems smart. Maybe even smarter than Noelle "I Am: Computer (Smart) And You Are Teens. Teens Are Merely Children (And Adults Bigger Children)" She says. Well that explains why it might appear that way. "A-A computer?!" Noelle stutters "Yes! She intends to make a world where gamers can rise!" "That's... Not What I Said The Goal Was. I Will Help Noelle" But what if Noelle is a gamer, my Queen? Now these human-bird hybrid things come behind me and want me to follow them "Ah, dearest Noelle, we must part ways now. Follow Queen's commands! Soon we shall rule the world!" I say as I follow them.