Quick Explanation

Hey everyone, P1glinFury here

So, it has come to this... most of the people who have read DeltaFrost (the ones that I know IRL) don't know what Deltarune is or thinks its "Undertale 2"

This is shocking to me that most people thought this!!!

So I thought "Hmm... how do I fix this problem?" This was the answer. 

DeltaFrost Before Story is set in First Person Perspective of Noelle, Berdly, Ralsei, Kris, Susie, Sans, and last but not least, Gaster. 

There is little to no spoilers in this, the only real major spoiler I can think of (if you are so desperate to avoid it) Is the entire 2nd Chapter of Kris, all of Sans, and all of Gaster

This, in no way shape or form, delays DeltaFrost

Also, quick note, this is my first time making a First Person P.O.V. Story. I've been watching things on YouTube to help me with this, so I do apologize if I did not do it correctly.

Credit does go to Noelle_Holiday . This Wattpad writer did in fact help with some of Before Story.

Also, at the time of writing, DeltaFrost Before Story is very incomplete, and uploads will be more rarer than rare.

My main "Editor", Dr. Hmmm, is busy fixing the battle scenes I wrote for DeltaFrost Season 1 Episodes 9 and 10. As such, he has little work for this, but he is still helping me with this.

I have no clue when this will be completed. But just know, we here at our DeltaFrost Crew truly do care for our readers (which is why I reply to all my comments) 

So please have patience for this project for all of you who have no clue what Deltarune is. I thank you for your patience thus far

I will get this out as quickly as possible. As that all of Season 1 is done on my part aside from posting. Dr. Hmmm just needs to finish "fixing" the battles

Oh, and while I know this is kind of off topic, I do intend to post the original scripts as a "deleted scenes" type thing as soon as Season 1 is fully out

And with this introduction out of the way... please enjoy Before Story!