Chapter 2: Noelle POV

After the events of yesterday, I woke up, The same thing happened again. Get yelled at to go to school or face consequences and my mom is too busy. 

But... something was different this time when I came to school.

And, rest assured, I won't talk about school much after I mention this, something else that was big is happening to me right now. But I have to start somewhere.

So I'm usually the first one to show up, right? Well not today. I go into the classroom and I see Susie in there. Staring. At the clock. I feel my heart beat right out of my chest. "H-Hi Susie!" I said, I'm a very shy and blushing mess "...sup" she says back "I-I like what you did wi-with your hair! I-I can see your eyes!" I say. "...Heh... thanks" she says. After that I get in my seat and stare at her. Ahhh... so cool!"

After a bit everyone else comes, now there is only one last thing that I want to mention before I get to the important part! Once class starts, I once more tried to do something.

"O-Ok class! Once more we ar-are going to be reading 'A Tale of Two Cities' s-so... does anyone want to read page 142?" Ms. Alphys asks us. I raise my hand "I-I guess I could!" I say, but then Berdly stands on his desk "Ah, no need to trouble yourself, sweet Noelle. I will valiantly take this blow of humiliation!" he declares. Ms. Alphys lets him and she whispers the word 'sorry' at me

Why did I mention that? I'm on the verge of believing that my choices just... they don't matter....

Later I go to my locker, Berdly informs me that he'll be waiting for me inside the Library. I had brought some chalk to give to Susie, as that Kris told me that she really loves chalk. So I went to my locker to get the chalk. I see Kris and Susie about to enter... the hall closset? Well... that's the oddest thing I've ever seen. "S-Susie?" I ask her "YEAHHHHHHHH?" She jumps, not seeing me beforehand. "H-Hi! I j-just wanted to know if... well Berdly and I were going to go to the Library to study and I was, um, wondering if you wanted to come with us" I see Kris, staring at me , giving me a sad look "...I mean K-Kris, you can come too if you want!" I offer. Susie then looks at Kris and says "UHHHHHH... we're um... busy! With uh...." she then whispers something to Kris. Kris then says "We're busy chilling in a closet. Nothing unusual here" ...I give him the oddest look."Well... that's ummm... well have fun you two. Kris... if you could bring her by later... it'd mean the world to-" I then stop.... I then remember I'm holding a box full of chalk "Oh, um, wait Susie, I just remembered!" "Yeah, Noelle?" I then shove the Lunchbox full of Chalk in her hand "OK SEE YOU BYE" I shout as I run out.

I am then in the Library, I can't find Berdly in there "Berdly... really? I thought we were studying here... maybe he's late... or maybe..." I opened the door to the computer lab.... it's very dark there "Berdly? Are you here?" I walk in, and as soon as I do, I feel myself falling several feet...

When I came to, my outfit had changed, gone was the black skirt and the red and green shirt with the red bowtie, gone was my dirty blonde hair, it had become regular blonde. A Banana color. My skin/fur had become a bit lighter. My clothing became a long white robe. My fingers looked normal, but my nails looked like they had become ice. "What... is this? Is this... VR or something...? Berdly? Is this a prank? I-It isn't funny" the ground was green, it looked like wires were all over the ground, I walked and followed a path. I slide down these... things? I don't know... Everything was weird. As if... it were a different world