Chapter 14

Amber's POV

"What the fuck!" she cursed at me after pushing me away

She immediately wiped off her lips as if she was being infected by a virus. She's mad staring at me and i feel like any time by now she will choke me to death

"You asked for it" i said pissed.

I am mad on how she tease me about the things that i did as if she's indirectly saying that im a slut.

"The fuck?!" i know that she's mad but she's still trying to lower her voice. That's good because we're currently at the library making me safe from her screams and curses.

"You said to shut you up and that's my way of doing it. I thought you already know a lot about me?" I sarcasticly said as i try to control my breathings

She's still mad staring at me and it seems like she's really affected on what just happened. That kiss took like 5 seconds only for goddamn sake.

"You're sick!" she gave me a death glare before she left

I sarcasticly smirk watching her madly walking away.

Bitch! That's what you get for lying to my face.

*

"She's my date and clearly you're hitting on my girlfriend"

I know im so drunk but i know for sure that i heard it right.

"I'm sorry Miss, we didn't know" the guy said and rose up his both hands.

They're asking me to go somewhere else and im about to refuse when she appeard in front of us

This is the second time i saw a guy got scared of her.

"Let's go. Im taking you home"

Im still on shock and i cant process everything. All i did was to nod and hold into her neck cause i feel so dizzy and i might fall down if i wont hold on her tight.

Im so dizzy but my mind is so awake. I know she didn't bring me to my car cause this is not mine  Maybe it's hers.

"Wait. Stand there"

She opened the back seat door and i cant help but to stare at her. Is she driving me home? Again?

I suddenly smiled because i remembered what happened a minute ago. I was smiling while looking at her but she looked at me and caught me on the act.

"Get in" she said in her cold tone again

She is the coldest person i know. I didn't even see her smile for real. All she's showing are those sarcastic smirks whenever she's teasing me.

I just laugh because i really cant believe she said those words. I didn't expect any of it.

"Ah God, i came here to have some fun"

I can see that's she's getting pissed off cause her brows are meeting each other again. She really doesn't have any patience in her body.

She took a deep breath and hold me on my arm to get me inside her car by force.

"Just get in. Let's go"

She's trying to remain calm maybe because she knows that there's no point on arguing with a drunk person.

Mabilis ko namang naiharang yung isa kong kamay para hindi nya ako tuluyang maipasok sa kotse nya. She looked at me again making me to have the chance to stare at her eyes one more time.