Chapter 36 (Part 1)

Alexis POV

Tuesday night at hindi masyadong crowded dito sa bar. Mag ta'tatlong oras na 'ko dito at mejo madami nadin akong nainom pero di parin ako nalalasing.

I decided to drink outside cause i really need to let go of these shits that are inside me. Hindi ako makatulog at makapagpahinga ng maayos.

I will be flying back to Canada next week and since everything is settled in school, all i need is to wait for the day. The only problem is, each day is killing me.

I don't know but i feel like I'm in so much pain. Everything is still not sinking on me. I feel like I'm still in deep shock. Di pa kayang i'process ng utak ko ang lahat.

Shaun, whom i've been waiting for the past two years, the one i promised i will marry someday, the one who turned me into the coldest person, the only reason somehow i believe in affection, is marrying the one I'm deeply in love with.

Like, how fucked up was that?

Even the smallest cell on my brain can't process any of it. I can't believe it or maybe, i refuse to believe it. Even though i saw it with my own eyes.

Is this all coincidence cause this is total bullshit. I feel like i've been played. Is Amber knew about this? When I told her about Shaun, was she aware of that already? Is she lying to me this whole time? Did she not confront me about the rumors about her and Jeiya on purpose?

I have a lot of questions and i don't think i'll get some answers cause i don't want to see them ever again.

"Oh my, look who's here" napa angat ako ng ulo nang biglang may nagsalita sa harap ko "The great masochist, Alexis Grego" she added

I just rolled my eyes and ignore her. I took a glass and continue drinking but she sat down in front of me. This girl always have the guts and she's annoying.

"Why do we always bumb up with each other? Is this Destiny perhaps?" she grinned but it annoyed me even more

"There is no such thing as destiny, just so you know. Coincidence does" i blandly replied

"Hmm.. make sense" she said smiling

I didn't come here to be someone's company especially with this girl. Ayoko din munang makita o makausap ang mga tao na may koneksyon kay Amber at Shaun.

"And i hate coincidence so im gonna go now" i coldly said and stood up

"Wait!" Patayo na sana ako nang bigla nya akong hawakan sa kamay para pigilan. Napatingin ako sa kamay nya na nakahawak sakin at mabilis nya din naman na tinanggal yun

"I know you're smart but can you shut your smarty mouth for a second?" she said and even rolled her eyes on me "Just stay for a minute, i just want to ask you something"

I don't know if this Jeiya girl is blind cause she can't see that I'm not interested and not in the mood. And also, i know that she will ask about that shit that happened last time so i will definitely not going to talk to her.

I didn't bother answering her and just turned my back so I could leave her. Why did i even choose this bar anyway? I shouldn't come back here ever again.

"I know you have a lot of questions too. I can answer it all for you"

Her words made me stop from walking. I turned around to face her again and she signed me to sit back. I hate the fact that she completely takes control of me over this. I don't want to hear anything but there is also a part of me that wants to know how it ended up this way.

Her face showed a playful smile the moment i sat back in front of her. Kinuha nya pa ang baso ko at sinalinan yun ng inumin sabay ininom yun. Di ko alam kung lasing ba sya pero mejo namumula na yung mukha nya.