chapter 1: the beginning

A few years ago. I used to live in Indiana in a big town not so far. I was on my way to the summer camp sight. Reasons.. my mom want nothing to do with me. So my uncle took me there. This is the story of how my life forever changed..

*Mike was at the passenger seat looking at the window. Not knowing anything about his father. His uncle noticed. Hey I know it's hard doing something new . But hey look at the bright side you will be having a great time and possibly make some friends, Mike Yeah I guess you're right.* He said

*Michael's uncle was closer of a dad to him and reasons why he wanted to hang around with him more then his mother. Sense she doesn't give a crap about him.*

Were here said Mike's uncle with a smile. Mike looks at the window, *it was a huge area with trees a big grass fields also over 80 kids in a big area having fun. Mike actually kinda like it.. just doesn't know how to feel yet. His uncle parked near where the exit is also gotten Mike's things out of the car and walked in.*

*Mike looked around amazed. His uncle already got Mike in sense his family is kinda rich. The cabin was pretty huge too. it can fit a few kids in it. Alright remember mike if anything happens call me with one of the cabin phones..if they have servers. Mike nodded alright, His uncle hugs him and mike hugs back... Alright have fun kiddo and be safe..

Mike: i will *he smiles*

good, *said Mike's uncle also with a smile *

ok I will pick you up in a few weeks good luck kiddo *said his uncle*

A few minutes past

*after his uncle left
Mike walks in his cabin room and puts his suit case on his bed. But drops something and reaches underneath his bed and feels something.
He grabs it and it's a dog plush? He assumed that someone forgot him*

Oh..I guess someone forgot about you. That's ok I will take care of you. Mike didn't know what the plush was but it was stitched together and had little wings and a nice bow tie. it had a strange color palette on his fur. Hmm do you have a name *looks around for tag* mr. stitch..that's not really nice of them...hm how about I will call you..mr. smile instead, *he hugs him*
Mike brings smile with him and leaves the room.
Hope this camping trip will be great..or so I thought (teen Mike narrating)

Thanks for reading chapter 1 ^^ more coming soon if the story does great