chapter 8: finding out

It was about a week later

mikes arm was getting a little better because of the nurses . He was at the art room. crafting that was made out of metal and wood he uses his right arm for some parts then used his left as long he didn't pressure it..*smile was next to him,  just watching him curiously* he's been on it for two days and right now he was painting it

*It was a maroon like color with redish brown lends. mike just hoped that Heisenberg will like it*

He finally finished and started to wait for it to dry...he saw his Friends walk in

Emily and Vincent..hi Mike Emily replied..oo what's that

Mike: oh just something I'm working on
..Emily: cool..so..how your arm..

mike: oh its getting better..just can't use it that much..also it might become a cool scar because how deep it was but luckily I did get stitches for it..

emily: that's good but glad it's getting better..

Mike: *smiles* me to

Florence pov *smiles on the inside*

*Smile didn't like the news*

About a hour later...Mike was holding a gift..and he walked in Vincent's room..seeing heisenberg alone on his bed..Mike then puts the gift next to him..he then walks out of the room slowly shutting the door

Later
Heisenberg wakes up and felt

something near his claws..*he looks down to see a gift*..*heisenberg gets curious and opens it* his eyes widened..it was another pair of goggles!

it was another pair of goggles!

heisenberg: wow,
It's beautiful..didn't know he was an artist (he looks at it and sees a note he grabs it and reads it) *i wanted to say thank you for banging my arm. so I wanted to do a favor for you so. I made this for you sense. I see that your old goggles were failing apart. and they looked old so I hope you like it sign mike.*

*heisenberg smiles* then he decided to take off his old goggles and then tries his new ones*..he looked at the mirror and got surprised they were wonderful..*he smiled* at his new gift..he loved it* wish he i can hug him..anyways where is he?*

In a few rooms apart mike was in the library by himself..the other kids were outside..Mike was inside looking for a book that had demons or monsters to see if he could find anything that chi is and the others

*While not looking..chi was watching him near the books*

Chis Pov: *growls* if I had eaten him he wouldn't have to find out more about our secrets..guess I can do it now
sense there's no one here..hehe*

Mike looks around the area he couldn't find nothing but then. he stepped on something..it was a paper of some sort, he picked it up to look.

It was a drawing of a shadowly figure with purple swirls on his body, and it looked like one of those mythical creatures..a kitsune..it was crawling on all fours looking at something..Mike wonders if..chi is possessed by it..but he doesn't completely think so..but who is he and what does he want?..

Mike then sees a old rip book piece from 1945, It has the demons name..malak..he then reads an old writing of this demon

(Malak)

(The demon with a thousand tails. He's the entity's brother and is to banished from heaven by a goddess who scar him in his eye. but he still is

Far more dangerous than his sibling..the entity..he is the hound of the underworld and only comes to the living world to find a soul to feast apon..*another note* (no one knows where it went but some say he's possessing the dog plush.) It will never stop hunting until he finally gets what he wants. a soul that is perfect for him .)

Mike saw another paper, it was a picture of a two boys but both of there faces were clawed like they been marked, he read the names at the back of the picture of them, Philip and Charlie..he didn't question it but only thought about the kitsune..

Mike pov: is he the reason for my nightmares and the reason why chi attacked me the other week?..
*Mike kept thinking*. But until he felt like something was watching him. He looked up and it was dark..then two eye's were watching him..Mike froze..knowing the eye color of the thing..it was her!..Mike froze in terror

*thinking should I run or Walk slowly away* he then chose to walked backwards slowly *the eyes still looked at him* mike still looking at her until the eyes disappeared?..Mike stopped.

he gets confused and then walks a little close until..*chi lunges off the book self and opens her mouth lunging towards mike*..Mike quickly moves the other way and falls..chi lands on the ground and looks at him. *grinning* mike gets scared but as long he doesn't get near her teeth he will be ok..

*he then ran* chi stop grinning and ran after him. *Mike ran as fast as he could but chi was gaining on him. He threw some of the books to slow her down. It worked!..Mike saw a hole near a wall luckily it was small. he slid in. To hide..*run out of breath* until he closed his mouth* because chi was in front of him looking for him. She kept smelling to find him..but she couldn't see him..Mike *teared up a little* praying that she won't* chi then stopped and just walked away..Mike assumed that she gave up. *He waited to make sure if she's completely gone*..she's gone.. (mike got closer and stick his head but surprised. chi popped out and tried to grab him with her claws..Mike backed away to not be grabbed by her..she then puts her head in and uses her teeth *snap* *snap* then using her claws again to still grab him. mike back away terrified..but she managed to grabbed his leg and dragged him out of the hole mike tried to kick her but it was too late. she lifts him upside down and *grins* then slowly opens her mouth black liquid drips out getting ready to eat him..Mike *couldn't look* covered his eyes knowing this is the the end..

but he hears a bear like growl. Florence lunges towards chi pushing her hard..chi let's go of mike..making Mike fall onto the ground and watches the two demons fight..Florence was stronger than her and puts chi to the ground and warns her.

Florence: if I see you touch him again. I will rip you apart! *growls* do you understand.

*Chi looks at her and is a little scared* Florence then let's her go. chi immediately runs away..retreating.

Mike looks at chi running away and looks at Florence..Florence looks at Mike.

Mike: F..Florence?

That is the end of chapter 8 ^^ thanks for reading