chapter 15: why me

Mike: what?..what do you mean that the others were killed..

Florence:...smile told me and the other's that if he doesn't get your soul early..then he will have me and the others to kill everyone in the cabin...I didn't do it..but the others..did

Mike:oh..but why..did you not want to help? Them

Florence:well..because.. I'm nothing like them..

Mike:..oh..that's right..

*Smile bashes through the door and sees Mike and Florence.* and smiles*

*Mike stepped behind Florence then hugging her side*

Smile: Florence!..I see you found him..good job..now..hand him to me. *reaching his paw*

Florence:...*looks at mike*

Mike *looks at Florence with a scared face* still hugging her.

*Florence then looks at smile* but her face was angry*..no Florence replied

Smile:..what?.

Florence:..you heard me..I said...no

Smile looks at Florence and Florence looks at him

*Smile growls in anger..knowing that Florence is no longer on his side* he looks at Mike angrily * fine..I will take him myself!..*smile then lunges towards him. mouth opened*

Mike covered his head but quickly Florence grabbed him out of the way.
Smile landed on fours and looked at her. Florence put mike on her back and told him to hang on. And than ran.as fast as she can. Smile also goes on fours and chases after them
*Growling to*

Mike hangs on Florence while the red collie followers them.
She ran faster.

So that he couldn't catch her.

Mr.smile then stops and throws spikes from his tail at her..Florence manged to dodge all of them. Except one..it hit Florence on her side belly..she lucky didn't fall but she was fine.

She found a room. she went in it. to hide Mike and her. She then stayed quiet. So that he doesn't hear her or Mike.

Smile was at the hallway looking for them..but he couldn't find both of them..he decided to leave and goes to a another area.

Mike:..*gets off of Florence and checks*..he's gone *looks at injured Florence..*still having a spike in her side*

Mike: Florence!...your hurt

*Florence whimpers a little* no it's ok..I'm fine..I don't feel it anyways

Mike:..no..the spike is still in..we got to take it out.

*mike goes to Florence side and sees it..luckily it's small so she won't bleed much..Mike begins to grab the spike and..slowly tries to take it out* Florence *growls a little in pain* *shing* *he got it out and throws it to the side*

Florence:..you don't need to cover it..I'll heal quickly..

Mike: oh..ok..*he then gets up and walks to the wall and sits. *He ends up tearing a bit*

Florence: ? *gets up and walks to him then sits next to him* mike?..what's wrong?

Mike: its that..why..is this happening to me? ..like everyone that I know is gone..my dad....friends..everyone..and now I'm the last one alive..what if I don't survive..what if..*a paw touch his shoulder*

You will..Florence reply

*Mike looks down still scared and sad*

Florence:..I never told you about my last owner..didn't i..

*Mike slowly looks at Florence.. but he wanted to know*

Mike:..no..I didn't know u had one

Florence: well.. I used to

Florence:..she was your age.. when..I lost her..

Mike:..what..happened to her?

Florence:.she was killed..I told her to hide and don't make a sound when I left for a bit..then..i heard her scream..I ran as fast as I could....but I was already too late..chi..gotten to her first..I hated myself..blaming myself i should've made it..I would have protected her..I pretended to act like them so that it didn't think I gotten soft..and they would have destroyed me..
but deep inside..held it for years..

Mike:..*looks at Florence..sad for her but he knew..it wasn't her fault*

Florence:..but I still wonder if..she still manage to set herself free..I..miss her..so..much..

Florence: what would she think of me now..

Mike:..*puts his arm on his chest*

Florence looks away. grieving.. thinking it's all her fault.

*Mike hugs her*

*Florence eyes wide and looks at the boy*

Mike: *still hugging* i think you're a good friend..and she might say that too.

*Florence tears up*

*holding him close*

*Mike tears up*

Florence pov: and I told myself to never do it again..i will avenge her..but I have a boy to protect.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
That's the end of chapter 15 :0 now the story will get interesting. And I'm crying so I'm going to get some tissues:')