chapter 14: the basement

It was the next day

*Mike was sleeping and all the plushies were near a chair.

*Smiles eyes began to move a little* looking at him*

*Smile then transform to his monster form and looked at him. He then got closer crouching then *slowly putting his teeth between his neck. He leaned back then front quickly closing his mouth*

*Mike wakes up again. Feeling his neck. Luckily he was ok but..it felt real he then looks at the 5 of the other plushies. They seem to be there still..except smile..he was on the bed next to him. Mike looked at him and picked him up but. Why are you always in my dreams..he then gets up and gets out of bed leaving Mr.smile on his bed*

*His arm was still banged and unable to move normally. But it was still ok.

*After leaving his room. He started to hear Something. He then continued walking until..*

*Someone covered his mouth and drags him. He realized that it was one of those boys who kept being Jerks to everyone. They took him into the basement and pushed him in. He ran to try to get out but the 2 boys locked it and laughed while walking away. Mike bang on the door yelling but no one could here him. He then decided to explore the basement. It was big..too big..where any of them could appear.*

*And so he was right..smile was in there with him..but mike doesn't know that. He must had followed the 2 boys where they were taken him.*

Mike walked in one of the rooms. Until he saw something on the table..it was a strange object..not just any object..it was a piece of a necklace..he picked it up wondering if someone left it. It had a strange marking on it. He put it in his pocket. Just in case he could return it. He then walks out of the room.

Mike sat down and waited..for someone..it later took hours. Luckily Mike knew how to cook his own breakfast

More hours past

Florence was outside of the basement looking for him. She looked for him in every area.. of the place but nothing. She then sat down. On the basement door and waited

In the basement. Mike also took a small nap..and woke up later..he checked again by the door..no one was there?..not a single voice.

Mike then decided to continue. In the rest of the basement. He went to looked for another door that leads to the exit. Mike walked until he started to hear something from one of the rooms. He decided to check it but this time being cautious. He opened the door it was dark. He grabs his flashlight to get some light but suddenly His eyes widened.

At a horrific event...there was blood. Lots..of it. He saw the same kids who locked him in the basement..but one of them were dead on the ground. Headless And in the shadows there was a big figure. Seemingly looks like it was eating something. Mike slowly puts his flashlight up at it.

It turned reviewing smile..with one of the boys in his mouth. Smile *smiles happily. Glad to see mike* mike was frozen then begins to speak...what did you do to them..

smile looks at him. He Then eats the body whole. [Oh..just helping you out..they are the reason why your stuck in here aren't they?) wiping the blood off his mouth

Mike looked at him. After seeing him do that..(yeah..I guess..but why. they were just kids!

Smile looked at him *with a face of that he doesn't care* because..there lives..don't..matter. * he then smiles at Mike*

Mike then realizes that..he's next..*he ran out of the room* smile then followers him running on all fours

Mike ran while having smile behind him. Mike then sees a door. He runs towards it trying to open it but it wouldn't budge. He still heard smile coming. He tried to kick it but still it didn't work..Mike looked again..smile was running towards him closer this time. Mike then hits the door again trying to get someone to open it. He turned and saw smile walking closer ready to grab him. *Mike panicked* and yelled for help still banging.

Smile: there's where to hide *smiles* as he gets closer.

Mike stopped and sits down. Already excepting his fate. Closing his eyes. Then suddenly someone grabs him out of the room.

And thrown him a little on the ground outside..Mike looked up and it was Florence! She closed the door quickly. Smile pushed the door but Florence pushed it back..making the door stay shut..smile tried to push harder but mike helped pushing the door and it shut. Making smile trapped in. Mike sat down and paint a little. Florence huged him *glad you're ok..I was worried*

Mike:..it's ok I was locked in the basement.

Florence: no I mean..I'm glad you weren't killed..like the others

Mike:..what?

End of chapter 14
Sorry..smile got hungry lol but hey glad you read this chapter ^^