chapter 11: we finally meet

Mike wakes up but in the same roon like last time.

He decided to walk again but is more focused now sense..he knows about the shadow figure..

He then here's a voice..sounded like his dad

???: mike..is that you?

*Mike wanted to believe it but..something was off *

He followed the voice and then sees him.."he was looking at a corner"
mike:..dad..omg.

I can't believe it you're ok *smiles*...
But then he realizes

finally you can join us..Mike

Mike: ?

*He turned his head*

Mike *had a terrified face*

His eyes were dark..lifeless..he then was quickly pulled in the darkness

It was silent..until 4 tails were lunging towards mike..he tried to run but one grabbed his leg then another grabbed his leg then his arms..he was slowly pulled up..he looked up and he finally met..him

The hellhound..

"The fox demon reveals himself at last"

*Mike looks at him..the demon had 3 eyes except one of them were missing,
Malak then bends down to look at the boy to get a good look*

(Malak was fascinated by mike..that he was the only child in a long time to not be killed in one day..similar to someone..just like that one boy....)
But he knows that like him...Mike will be his and only his next pure soul.

*Mike looked at the 40ft fox*

Malak:....see you soon..Michael *smiles*

*Mike wakes up* *panting* then realizes it was a nightmare..or was it..Mike got out of bed and walked out of his room. *was that malak..the fox demon I saw from the book*

Mike stopped thinking when he saw Emily..but she looks worried about something..

Mike: hey..what's wrong?

Emily..i..can't find Vincent..was he with you?

Mike: no I was in the library..I'm sure he didn't go that far

Emily: oh..well I hope he's ok..I'm been looking for him all afternoon
Can you help me find him?

Mike: sure

Emily: thank you..I want you to go in one of the guess rooms if you see him please tell me..

Mike: ok..I will try

Mike and Emily split up to look for Vincent

Mike walks alone in one of the hallways..he was hoping that chi won't pop out again like yesterday.

*While not looking one eye was looking at him..then it followers him*

Mike walks in a random room..he looked everywhere..no sign of Vincent..Mike then leaves that room and heads to another one

Mr.smile pov: *looks at him from the sealing and grins..knowing this will be his chance now *

Mike came out. that room still no one there..he walks away from the door until *bang* something hit the ground

Mike pov: is it her..chi?..

*He slowly turns..then realizes it's not..but a familiar toy..it was his..second plush..Mr.smile!..and like the others he was big. but he looked a bit taller than Florence.

Mr.smile:..*grins* hello Michael

Mike:..*gulp*

Mr.smile: so..we finally meet. At last I know I look scary but trust me..I'm just a good doggo..that's what..you humans always say..right?

Mike:..

Mr.smile: looking for your friend huh..well if you try..you're not going to be happy..but I see that your girlfriend is already at the other side..just wait..she will..hmm nope. not yet..don't want to spoil it

Mike: spoil what?..

Smile: the surprise..*is behind him* you like those right?

Mike:..

Smile:..I will make a deal with you..Mike

Mike:..?

Mr.smile: if you play with me for all eternity..I will consider..letting you know who your father was...

Mike:..how do you know about my dad..

Smile: I will tell you..how he disappeared without a trace..if you.. consider joining me..for all eternity..

*was thinking about it*

Mr.smile: *smiles*

Mike:.. if I do..what will happen if I don't

Mr.smile: ..you're soul will be mine..if you even try to outrun me..

Mike:..then I chose none of those choices..you're taking my soul no matter what I do..so no..I'm not believing your lies..

Smile:..you're smart..I respect that

Mike:..

Smile: but not as fast than your father...

Smile: I'll just take it by force *his claws sharpen*.. let's play a game..you run..I come find you..sounds fun?

Mike: *looks at him than in a scared expression then Runs away quickly*

Mr.smile: *smiles*

Smile begans to count to 6

Mike runs as fast as he could..he managed to find a room* and runs in. And locks the door..*He hid behind the wall. Near the door*..then started to here his bell while walking... his talons were making a tapping noise on floor board..*looking for him*
Mike stayed silent making sure that he doesn't here him*

*Smile was near the room now and he crouched down and tried smelling his sent..he did!..but he couldn't tell where he was.* *or so it seems*

Smile continued to count and open every door as he does

5..4..3..2..

Mike still silent to not move or make a sound*

Smile then leaves and walks to the other room

Mike calmed down by "taking breath" a..knowing he might be safe. he then gets up and slowly walks towards the door..he puts his ear near the door to see if he's actually gone..

Smile:..1 *whispering*

*Smile bashes his claw in and trying to grab him.*

*luckily Mike moved fast before he did that*

Smile took his arm out..then looks at *Mike from the destroyed door hole*

*Mike looks at him from the ground..scared*

*Smile then grins* and opens his mouth and bites the side of the door and rips it. One by one

Mike panicked..not having Florence or heisenberg to protect him..but until Mike sees a vent about his size..he runs to it..then he tries opening it

Smile sees this and goes faster!

Mike kept wiggling it but finally it opens but Smile manages to get in and sees Mike..*he grins knowing he has him now*

Mike quickly crawls in the vent..smile leaps and tries to bite his leg to drag him out..Mike didn't want to experience this again. so he kicked smile nose..*smile got out and roared * mike managed to crawl farther!..smile got back in and tried again .

This time he used his claw to try and grab mike!

Mike kept crawling..and he managed to get farther more and he was finally safe

*Smile gets out of the vent. knowing he's already gone*

Smile: *Growls*...you may have escape me....but next time I will find you..and when i do. i will devour your soul!

Mike..tears up..as he continues crawling

Mr.smile: *stands there angrily* and walks away
:
:
That's the end of chapter 11 yeah pretty intense but I hope you enjoy it ^^ poor Mike:(